page 12

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

Title: Alive

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

"Thank you...Luck."

"Y/n.." he whispered, still in a state of shock.

Suddenly feeling drained, you slumped forward into Luck's startled arms.

"Y-Y/n are you okay?!" He exclaimed nervously, holding you close and examining your face with worry.

"Mm, I'm fine. Just very tired." You whispered in a tired voice, leaning into his chest.

His grip tightened around you.

"I'm glad that you're safe now.."

"It's all thanks to you." You said with a smile.

"Thanks to..me?" He asked with confused eyes.

"Mhm."

You wrapped your arms around his back, hugging him tightly.

"Your words gave me courage when I had given into the darkness, you gave me a reason to keep fighting."

Your hand trailed up absentmindedly as you spoke, playing with the ends of his blonde hair.

He stayed quiet at this, processing what you had said.

"I'm glad you didn't let the darkness take you away, I would have been sad without you Y/n.." he trailed, trying to speak what he was feeling but ultimately becoming confused with them and giving up.

Slowly, you stood to your feet, legs wobbling.

"Well I wouldn't want that."

Luck stood as well, helping you balance by taking your hand in his, allowing you to lean on him.

"I like it when you smile so, keeping smiling for me, Voltia" you smiled softly, pulling his cheeks up until his lips curved.

"If it'll make you happy, anything" he stated with a grin.

You flushed slightly at his words and looked around the basement, spotting the body of a still unconscious Reginald.

Sighing you turned to Luck.

"What happened there?" You asked, pointing to the body.

"Uhhhh hahahaha I don't know what you're talking about!" He laughed with an innocent smile.

"Uh huh.."

Flicking his forehead, you made your way over to the unconscious man. When you concluded he was alive you turned to Luck.

"Since you put him in this state, you wake him up."

"Ooo fun~" he smiled, charging up his lightning.