page 13

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

Title: Feelings

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

"Mm.." Luck grumbled, slowly opening his eyes as cold nipped at his body.

He slowly came to a sitting position, glancing at your sleeping body with groggy eyes. Looking up at the sky, he noticed it was still dark as well.

"Y/n?" He murmured, rubbing the sleep away a bit.

"I guess we fell asleep out here."

Wobbling to his feet he looked down at your sleeping form in the grass.

"She really is pretty" he thought, gently scooping you up into his arms, taking your mandolin as well.

He smiled down at your sleeping face, carrying you to the tent. After setting down your mandolin, he carefully laid you down, covering your body with a blanket.

"There, that's better."

Letting out a big yawn he got beneath the blanket with you as well, laying on his side so he could see your sleeping face once more.

"What are..these feelings?" He thought with mild confusion as he brushed some hair out of your eyes.

You let out a small sleeping huff in reaction, curling up beneath the blanket.

He snickered softly at that, his heart thumping away.

"Whatever is is, I'm sure we can figure it out together, y/n" he thought with a smile, closing his eyes.

***

Lazy morning light began to weakly pierce it's way into the tent. The light bringing calm morning breezes that swirled outside. The sound of songbirds began to make it's way to your ears, gently prodding you awake from your slumber.

Letting out a small sleepy groan you began to slowly rise up, bringing your arms up high together into a long stretch. After you were finished you took in the newfound scene around you.

"How'd I end up inside the tent?"

You looked to your left, already knowing the answer was the small sleeping blonde beside you whom was snoring softly, occasionally mumbling under his breath.

"I'll thank him later."

Rubbing the sleep from your eyes, you quietly made your way out of the tent, careful not to awaken the sleeping boy. After exiting the tent, you made your way to the dead fire, brewing it back to life and setting a small pot to boil with water you had collected from the stream. When you were satisfied you made your way to the stream, washing your face with its crystal cold water.