page 8

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

Title: Precious Night's

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

Luck sat on the rug, his back turned from the bathroom door with a blank smile on his face. He could hear your humming and the water of the shower running. The sounds made him lost in thought as he mulled over what just happened.

He had given you a present and you had cried. In happiness? You did smile so you were happy right? He didn't make you sad? No, he couldn't have, you had called him your first friend and said you loved the gift he gave you. Luck's heart swelled at the memory, but it also sunk a bit when he remembered how sad you looked saying he had been your first friend and had never received a gift. Sunk? Swelled? Happy? Confused? Luck's feelings were throwing him for a loop, he hasn't ever experienced a lot of feelings like this before. His brain was usually not so..jumbled. You made his heart and head confused and jumbled. For once the only thing on his mind wasn't just fighting. But he did know that he was happy that you were happy with him being your friend.

He smiled.

Luck closed his eyes, ending his thoughts and opted to listen to your faint humming. A few minutes later he heard the water turn off and the sound of the sink as you brushed your teeth. Not long after, the bathroom door creaked open. Luck tilted his head back, looking over his shoulder at you, who was now wearing your new night gown, hair still slightly damp but neatly brushed.

As you exited the bathroom after a nice shower, your eyes met Luck's who was looking you up and down. You felt the tips of your ears heat up a little under his stare and merely stood there for a second, looking back.

"The night gown looks good on you y/n!" He chirped after a few seconds.

"Ah- thank you Luck, and thank you again for getting it for me, you didn't have to" you responded, making your way over and plopping back onto the bed.

"You're welcome!" He laughed.

You smiled at his laugh.

"Shouldn't you get showered now?" You asked, raising an eyebrow.

He smiled, standing to his feet.

"Yeah yeah no need to be so bossy" he said, gathering up his bag and heading into the bathroom.

With a huff you laid back on the bed and closed your eyes, drifting off to sleep without realizing it. After what felt like a few seconds, your eyes shot open to the pressure of a finger poking your cheek. Your eyes met the electric blue ones of Luck, his blonde hair dripping slightly, and a smile on his face as he looked down at you.