Chapter 1

Isabella's POV:

'This is risky' I thought to myself.

But at that exact moment K-Mel walked in so all my thoughts of retreatin dispersed. Please
don't ask me why he waited so long to get on the train I wouldn't know.

'I better get ready then'

I looked around to see everyone playing their roles.

I turned on the sound of a phone ringing and cut it off as soon as I answered the phone.

My acting skills are elite if I do say so myself though I wasn't really required to do anything excessive.

That's when K-Mel put on his mask and started drumming on the train door.

Everyone including myself got up and did their part of the dance.

I gotta say we killed it not just because their my crew but because we did.

Next thing you know the doors open and we all run away I ran with Andie cause I know she can get away.

And we did.

~<1>~

"Not it" I said before anyone got the chance to.

Andie and Felicia said it after me so that only left 1 person.

"Damn Missy again" I said with a laugh.

She started speaking Spanish and I absolutely lost it.

The guys come on the rooftop and we take it as a sign to leave Andie and Tuck together.

I nudged andie before I caught up with the others.

I just happened to glance at Andie and Tuck.

I see her saying something and then Tuck got an attitude fast.

It was probably about my mom she's mainly the reason of their mini arguments.

'Why he acting like this? it ain't like it's as easy for us to go out like it is for him' I questioned with a roll of my eyes.

'It's not even like I didn't like Tuck with Andie but he's being more bitchy and moodier than me lately..'

Crumbs said something about them bouncing and having to go somewhere.

So they left.

"It's okay girl we'll figure something out" I softly said bumping her shoulder lightly trying to cheer her up.

She gave me a small smile and nodded.

~<1>~

We walk into the house and while andie tried to hurry and go upstairs while I just closed the door and waited for the lecture that I knew was coming.

Charlie ran up to andie and then me.

"Hey bub" I said quietly almost muttering it.

"Not so fast, get in here" my mom said from the table.

"I can't believe you two. Dinner was an hour ago"

"We walked up to her and that when andie said some poor excuse about the bus being late and that we were here so chill out."

I cringed hard knowing she was not going to buy it.

"Sorry mama we lost track of time" I apologized.

Mom told charlie to go to his room and go to bed.

'Here we go' I thought.

"I know where yall have been. It's all over the news. So don't stand here and lie to my face. You do realize that yall could have been arrested?" My Mom lectured.

"It wasn't a big deal. You have no idea what your talking about." Andie said.

I bumped andie silently telling her to cool off and stop getting smart.

"You've got to take responsibility for your lives. You can't follow the Four-one-oh forever. Those are criminals. I'm putting my foot down. This has got to stop. Now." Mom said. the care, worry, and anger evident in her voice.

I knew she was right that's why I couldn't offer a rebuttal to it.

"No! No, the Four-one-oh is the only I have left. Who are you to tell me how to live my life?" andie said enraged.

"Oh so screw me, Mom, and charlie right? that's fine." I said now angry at andie.

She ignored me.

"Mom this won't happen again at least not from me" I said kissing her on the cheek then I went up stairs.

~<1>~

After I gave tyler a hug and sent him off him mom called me over to her.

"So your telling me that I gotta go to MSA with andie" I said barely controlling my excitement.

"Yes, i've known you wanted to go there since elementary school it's all you used to talk about after ballet practice but you still have to audition" mama said.

"Thank you! Thank you Mommy" I thanked repeatedly.

"I gotta go pick out what i'm going to wear and what dance i'm going to do"

I rushed up the stairs after giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Andie probably won't be as happy as I am but it's better than being sent to texas.

~end of chapter 1~

how was that? make sure to vote yall!