Chapter 4

Isabella's POV:

Moose and Andie were talking about something when I heard moose say "And then I was like, "Damn, your breath stinks." "

I covered my mouth.

"no! you did not say that" I said jokingly.

After I said that Andie said "Why would you say that?"

"I thought it would be cool." Moose said.

"Well, it wasn't." Andie laughed.

"It's my mom." Moose said smiling.

"Tell her I said hey she's so nice" I told Moose.

"Oh, my gosh." Andie said

"What?" Me and Moose said together.

"That is not your ringtone." Andie laughed.

"Why? It's the coolest thing ever. OK, fine. Listen. Here we go. Watch me, watch me, watch." moose said then he started dancing.

(that'll make ya pussy throb LEMME STOP)

Me and Andie lock eyes and I can instantly tell what she's thinking.

I nod to say I think the same.

Someone comes through the door while moose was doing an iconic dance.

they make a face at moose while coming down the steps.

Andie says,  "I don't even know him." laughing while walking up the stairs.

" You cannot be judging people when you open a can of soda just to pour it in the trash bag" I said while shrugging.

"You were so sick. I had no idea you  dance." Andie expressed with a smile.

"Exactly right! I found out he could dance when he helped me find a place to practice" I said explaining to Andie.

"it's Whatever" Moose brushed the compliments off with smile.

"What are you talking about? Why don't you dance here?" Andie asked curious now.

I rolled my eyes then started shaking my head and said, "Andie he doesn't believe he's that good because he didn't get in MSA for it"

"I can freestyle all right. Right? But I didn't get in here for dance. I didn't think I could do choreography. But now I'm all about lighting design." Moose explained to Andie.

"Moose trust me you're a fantastic dancer. I wish I had your skills to be completely honest" I said even though he might brush it off.

Next thing we know chase bursts through the door.

"Looks like someone's in a good mood. Must be hard living in the shadow of a legend, huh?" Andie teased him.

"Wow, that coming from the MSA charity case?" chase spat back.

As soon as he said that you could tell everyone was done being playful.

"I was kidding. You're right, he's an ass. I'm out of here." Andie said now hurt a little bit.

"you've gotta be slow" I said running my hand down my face.

"Look, I never called you an ass. She just said that for dramatic effect." Moose tried to convince chase after a little bit of stalling.

I laughed and said "He definitely called you an ass before and a jerk, a player, a-" I got cut off by Moose covering my mouth with his hand.

I licked his hand and he pulled his hand away after saying ew and laughing with me.

"If you're trying to win her over, you probably shouldn't treat her like that." I said back serious now.

"she was feeling you I could tell"

"I'm not trying to win her over." Chase said unconvincingly.

"Then don't lead her on." Moose said seriously.

It was hot to be honest.

With a final glare from me we left.

Moose's arm around my neck and I was holding his waist.
(reference)

"Ice cream later?" he asked

"Ice cream" I confirmed.

"what's your favorite flavor?" moose asked.

"vanilla bean for sure" I responded looking up at him

"that's so plain-"

~<4>~

"hey" I greeted my mom and charlie with a kiss on the cheek.

"well, you've been happier lately what happened" she smilingly said.

"I just had a good day at school" I smiled

"And it's been a couple of days but i'm done with The four-one-oh I left when Tuck came at me and Andie I don't know when Andie will leave though"

Just then Andie came in and stormed upstairs.

"gotta go check on her byee"

I knocked on Andie's door.

"Andie it's me bel"

She opened her door and I saw she was upset.

"Aww baby what happened is it because of Chase?" I asked as I embraced her.

"No we patched things up it was because of tuck and the crew.. I got kicked out for being late and I think I lost a friend" she started crying in my shoulder.

"It's because of Tuck?" I asked

She nodded.

"I'll kill him don't worry" I said stroking her hair.

She cracked a laugh.

"Please don't" she said.

"ok I won't stop crying now" I pouted

~end of chapter 4~

how about it? don't forget to vote!