Chapter 7

Isabella's POV:

"What's up with him" I asked, walking up to Andie after seeing Chase walking away and her looking confused after he did so.

"I don't know.. but he looked pretty beaten up like he was in a fight or something" Andie said, trying to explain the way he looked.

Suddenly we hear people so we turn around to examine the bustling crowd around one classroom.

'This can't and won't be good' I thought tiredly.

We pushed past the crowd to get into the room.

When I say my jaw dropped you best believe it did.

I look towards the crowd just to see people recording and in shock just like us.

Chase and Moose pushed past the crowd as well.

Before we know it Director Collins walks in and starts observing the damage done.

He looks mad. Rightfully so.

I hold my breath and somehow I ended up next to Andie silently trying to comfort her.

"Does know anybody who is responsible for this?" He questioned everyone but I could feel his eyes linger on Andie and I.

He stops in place his attention grabbed by something.

I look over to where he was looking and finally realized who did this.

'STAY OUT OF THE STREETS' was spray painted there.

"This school will not be associated with these competitions. Any future involvement by our students in The Streets will lead to expulsion. And anyone with any information is expected to come forward. Get this place cleaned up."

I cocked my head to the side hoping that he's not blaming us as I kinda liked him and would hate to get disrespectful.

I know for sure I aint cleaning up no glass.

~<7>~

Andie walked in and all eyes went on her.

"Hey, guys." she said all upset

"This has gotten way out of hand. I'm really sorry that I got you all into this."

"Andie, don't say that." Moose said trying to reassure her that it wasn't on her.

I agreed with my boyfriend.

"Yeah D, we decided to be in the crew it was our choice." I said with a sad smile.

"I put everything you guys worked for at risk. And it's not fair."

"We're all in on this together." Moose said.

"Yeah, yeah."

"No, it's over. The crew's done. I don't know what we were thinking." Andie said as she made up her decision.

Andie just disbanded the crew...

Andie West and Isabella Sarr, Collins would like to see you two." Director Collins's assistant came in and told us.

I nodded, kissing moose's cheek and told him "i'd see him later"

"Cmon D"

~<7>~

Sitting down I could tell where was this going.

"By being involved in this you've brought delinquent behavior into my school and put my students at risk. And now the studio has been vandalized." Director Collins was dead set on thinking that it was our fault.

"With all do respect sir this isn't on us. It wasn't like we gave them instructions to do what they did. We joined the competition because we knew we we're good. Please don't act like it was us that caused the damage." I said, sitting up in my chair now kinda pissed.

"It wasn't exactly like that." Andie weakly rebuked him.

"I thought I could train you, turn you into the dancer that you could be."

"She already is a dancer. A great one" I scoffed.

"But I was wrong. There's nothing that we can do for students who don't appreciate what's in front of them."

"Excuse me?" I asked astounded.

"I understand. You know, I really did try." Andie said close to tears at this point we both stood up about to walk through the door.

"I'm not done. Was there anyone else involved from this school?"

"No. No one else. Just me."

I knew what she was doing but i couldn't let her go down by herself.

"I was involved" I said with mock confidence, lacing my fingers with andie's to calm down her nerves. Also silently telling her that we're in this together.

"Then I have no choice but to expel you two."

"But we didn't-" Andie was cut off.

"I'm sorry. That's it. I'm finished. Please leave."

I let Andie get a head start.

"I just wan't you to know that regardless if you care or not that you failed 2 students today."

I walked out of his office to catch up with Andie.

Only to see Chase looking off at her walking away.

I walked past him only for him to grab my arm.

"What's going on and why are you crying?" Chase was still confused.

I wiped my face. How didn't i notice myself crying?

"We got expelled by your idiot brother" I said explaining what happened.

"I gotta go. Tell moose i'm sorry" I said, voice shaking and new tears formed and fell before I caught up with Andie.

~<7>~

"Your school called." My mom said disappointedly.

"I know I said things would be different..." Andie started.

"and things were" I finished

"I know what happened. No more excuses, Andie. I'm sick and tired of this. You're going to your aunt's in Texas, and that's final. and your on punishment from now on to whenever I feel like taking you off"

"Mom that not fair!" I exclaimed, now in disbelief that she would believe what the school told her without listening to us.

"We didn't do those things it was the four-one-oh!"

"I don't want to hear it Andie go pack and Isabella go to your room."

"wow" I muttered quietly.

~<7>~

"Moose.." My voice broke.

"He kick us out, said that it was a mistake. And now Andie has to go live with her aunt in Texas" I sniffled

"la don't cry we'll figure something out" Moose tried to convince me.

"I don't know... I think this decision is final he looked dead serious"

"I promise we will"

With that I feel asleep feeling better with Moose's reassurance even if it was a lie.

~<End of chapter 7~

How was it? Make sure you vote!