Chapter 6

Isabella's POV:

"Guys, come on. This is one performance. You can't let it get you down." chase tried bringing our spirits up.

"We did suck hot ass though" I said being completely honest.

"We didn't work this hard to just give up." Andie said, I rolled my eyes at the fact she said we and she didn't even try yesterday.

"We shouldn't have went in the place. We looked like idiots." Smiles told us looking around the circle we formed.

Everyone began to talk at once.

"Chase, the choreography wasn't right for this. No, it wasn't. I'm telling you." Somebody said.

Missy came in and the door slammed.

Everybody looked in that direction.

"Hey." She said awkwardly.

I smiled and waved she did the same.

"It's cool. We know her." Andie said as we got up and walked over to her.

"What are you doing here?"

"Look things got out of hand last night." Missy explained.

"We know it was embarrassing" I snorted.

"Yeah. Thanks for your support." Andie said to Missy disappointed.

"Girl you cannot talk you let us look like fools and we're YOUR crew" I said directed straight at Andie.

I went and sat back with moose, leaning my head on his shoulder.

He made eye contact with me and gave me a weak smile. I tried to give one back.

Missy and Andie came over and said that Missy was here to help us out.

'It's either she quit or she is doing this behind their back' I theorized to myself.

"Help us out? We bombed last night. Our respect went out the window."

"Sure did."

"Hold up, hold up, hold up. What are y'all talking about, respect went out the window? Like respect is going? You can always get it back." Missy told us.

"What are you all thinking for The Prank?"

That part of the competition slipped my mind.

"What's The Prank?" Kido asked stuttering the words out.

"Yo, D, you ain't tell them about The Prank?"

"The Prank is what the crews do to show they're competing for The Streets. It's a public declaration saying that you're bringing it. The crazier it is, the better. For proof you gotta record it and post it online. Then it spreads like wildfire. And if you guys hit it like I know you can, y'all get your respect back." missy finished explaining to the people who didn't know.

"I got an idea." Chase suddenly said.

I applaud to his thinking abilities as we literally just went over what The Prank was.

~<6>~

(imagine she was in here and did a little dance)

~<6>~

We were getting better and better every time we practiced.