Chapter 1 : Meeting The Heelshires

Hi guys, this story may contain many grammatical errors because English was not my first language, I'm so sorry for the inconvenience of reading. I hope you enjoy this 'X Readers' series.

You're just a normal 22 years old (insert your nationality) girl who just got orphan by the death of your parents due to an accident. After being overwhelmed by the incident, you felt lonely living in your house. Your loneliness weren't gone just by reading like always. You told your best friend, Bella every single detail that filled your chest.

Bella suggested you to take a look at what she had found last night while surfing the Internet. It's an advertisement that says

Nanny needed for an eight-year-old boy. Accommodation is provided. Weekly salary is given. The nanny must be :

Well educated
Modestly dressed
Not a smoker

"You should try this job!" Bella said excitedly. You hardly smiled. "should I? I'm...not sure." you said. Bella put her hand on top of yours. "at least you have a friend to talk and play with? I don't like seeing you like this. My heart ache everytime (y/n)..." Bella frowning. You can't stand looking at her sad face. "Alright then, I'll give it a try." you said smiling.

.
.

After you arrived at the Heelshires' Mansion, you offer the taxi driver some fare. He kindly shook his head and push your hand softly. "it's alright miss, the Heelshires have already taken care of that. And I've put your things inside." he said. You nodding and thanked him. "oh yeah miss, they beg your pardon and they ask that you wait in the parlor" he said again. You nodded again and smiled.

As you walked trough the door, you look around and amazed at how big  and ancient inside of the house looked like. It's like a house that's have been built during the 19th century. You tried to call for anyone that hear but there's no answer to it. You walked up the stairs and saw a huge portrait of a family and immediately assumed that these people are the Heelshires. Your eyes changing it's place to the face of a little boy smiling below.

"This must be the kid that I have to care for. Awh, look at his little tie and his little hands holding his mum's. I can't wait to see him." you said lovingly while caressing the boy's face on the portrait. Litte did you know that there's someone, somewhere, was listening to your words and gazing at you.

After you're done with your 'sight seeing' session, you sat in the wooden chair downstairs. You opened your last read page that you've marked on before and starts to read. After almost 10 minutes of reading, you heard an old woman voice called you from up on the stairs,

"Miss (y/n). Right here, darling." called her. You closed your book and look at where the voice heard. You smiled as soon as you saw her, Mrs Heelshire. Exactly looked like the portrait. You walked towards her. "Hi Mrs Heelshire. It's so nice to finally meet you." you said with a smile on your face. Mrs Heelshire returned your smile. "let's go upstairs, I need to introduce you to our son, Brahms." she said. You followed her upstairs.

"Miss (y/n), this is my husband Mr Heelshire." said Mrs Heelshire.

"Nice to meet you, miss (y/n)" said Mr Heelshire.

"Nice to meet you too Mr Heelshire." you said kindly.

"This is our son, Brahms." Mrs Heelshire said as Mr Heelshire moved aside until you saw... Brahms. More specifically, a life-like child doll.

Of course you are speechless and shocked, but, you keep it to yourself and just went with the flow.

You smiled sweetly and kneel down in front of 'Brahms'. You shake the doll hand softly.

"It's so nice to meet you Brahms." you said lovingly just like talking to a real life eight-year-old boy.