Chapter Sixteen- Two years Later.

~~Pepper's point of view~~

These last two years have been nuts, but in a good way; our baby was a little girl, Luka went nuts. She is an absolute daddy's girl too. As soon as we found out she was a girl, I knew I wanted to name her Liberty. She is Liberty Ivy Wild; she is named after Luka's sister and my mom; she looks exactly like her dad. 

We still live with Fawn and Sebastian

We still live with Fawn and Sebastian. It's by choice. We can afford to leave, but I don't want to, and Luka is comfortable here too. I can't leave the triplets; I have grown attached to them; they do terrorize Liberty, though. When Phoenix or Paxtyn hears it, they are quick to step in. Luka and I leave it alone because we know those three boys will protect her for the rest of her life. They will be the only ones allowed to pick on her.

We also know that we have and will continue to raise her to stand up for herself and be strong just like we will her little sister that will be here any day now. Luka was a bit disappointed with this one at first. He wanted a boy. I understand I was too. I also told him no one said she had to be our last. We can have more; I agreed to no more than five, that would give us six with Phoenix.

I still help Tim with Paxtyn as well. He and Luka are super close. You would think the two of them had known each other their whole lives. I don't mind their bond. I also don't mind helping with Paxtyn. She is just as much my child as she is Tim's.

Luka does not have a problem with it. He knows nothing will ever be there between Tim and me again. He has also never questioned our relationship, mainly because he is around for most of our dealings.

Phoenix is protective of both Liberty and Paxtyn. Paxtyn will have a hard time dating when she is older because Phoenix is not going to let it happen. They are in the same kindergarten class, and he already comes home with stories. I can imagine what it is going to be like when they're in high school.

Fawn and Sebastian are having another baby. They found out yesterday that they are having a girl. Sebastian was funny. He insisted that they check several times to make sure there was just one. When she hit six months, he made them check again. They are only having one.

I am happy with my life and my family. I never thought this would be my future, but I am so glad it is. I have my health, my children, and the man of dreams. That is more than I will ever need. 

~~Luka's point of view~~

Life is better than I ever thought it would be. I have a wife that I love dearly, a son who is the apple of my eye, and don't get me started on my daughter. We would be here all night if I did. We also have another baby girl that will be here any day now. My family is my everything.

If you would have asked me after Annalise if I thought this was possible for me, I would have told you no. That no man is that lucky, it did happen, though. I feel like I am living someone else life. This isn't supposed to be my life. It is, though, and I am loving every moment of it.

Great things have happened with our business too. Tim and I each have our own business still, but we tore down the old building and built a legit shop. It says auto repair on the outside, but everyone knows Tim, and I share a shop. The sign out front says, "The Wild Brothers Auto Repair and Detail shop."

Tim's parents still have nothing to do with him or Paxtyn

Tim's parents still have nothing to do with him or Paxtyn. He came to me and asked permission to change his and Paxtyn's last name to our family name; I didn't have a problem with that, It was done within weeks. That's when we decided to build the building the way we did. Our business is strong and steady; we have people come from all over; we are doing very well.

I worry about Tim. I don't think he will ever get over everything he has been, though. He and Paxtyn need a good woman in their lives. A solid woman for them. Pepper helps as much as she can, and I don't mind it. Tim and Pepper get along exceptionally well now. She will do anything for Paxtyn. I don't mind it because I know that my wife is mine.

She unexpectedly came into my life. I wasn't looking, and I didn't want anyone. Now she consumes my every thought. I don't know what I did to deserve the life I have been given, but God knows I am not going to argue.

I am excited to see what the future holds for Pepper and me. I know that our future will be brighter than our past. Even brighter. 

_____________

A/N- This story came from a song. 

Build me a Daddy by Luke Bryan

A boy walks past a window of a glowing, 'open' sign
Full of wooden toys and trucks and painted trains
Rings a bell up on the counter, hands a picture to the man
Of a kid beside a soldier smilin' away
Said, "Sir, I've heard you can build anything"

Could you build me a daddy?
Strong as Superman
Make him ten feet tall with a southern drawl
And a crooked smile if you can
'Cause I sure miss him
Maybe you could bring him back
If I walked in with him, it'd sure make mama happy
If you could build me a daddy

There's an old Winchester rifle back home hangin' on the wall
He promised me, he'd teach me how to aim
And he said, when I got older, we could work on that curveball
I know he'd never wanna miss a game
So, here's a little money that I've saved

Could you build me a daddy?
Strong as Superman
Make him ten feet tall with a southern drawl
And a crooked smile if you can
I sure miss him
Maybe you could bring him back
If I walked in with him, it'd sure make mama happy
If you could build me a daddy

Give him a big heart, make his arms wide open
I know he misses me, so Mister, I was hoping

You build me a daddy
Strong as Superman
Make him ten feet tall with a southern drawl
And a fishin' pole in his hand
'Cause I sure miss him
Maybe you could bring him back
If I walked in with him, it'd sure make mama happy
If you could build me a daddy

Could you build me a daddy?