Yeomorah.

*Sera's POV*

         My mind is a barren wasteland.  No decent ideas to entertain here as the horrifying man in the livingroom had reduced my brain to a blank flighty mess. I wanted to run straight out of this house, but after retreating to the guest room, I find the window protected by something invisible.  Oh no. Shit! I shake my head and remember the ritual I had read earlier and I tiptoe back into Barima's room, the next over, to perform on her body. I need it pristine and wholesome as possible so she might settle into it when I am able to finish what I've started. While I do owe Barima for my actions,  I am majorly uncomfortable having her in my body. It's an anxiety sufferer's nightmare. She can constantly survey me, and from inside my own being, it gives me 1984 vibes. She's my version of Big Brother.

         After finishing the preservation ritual, I peep under the door and listen closely with my heartbeat thrumming in my ears. My muscles coil, ready to let lose at first sign of danger. There is none. So I make my move and dart silently into the guest room. I sigh and grab the salt jars, wincing softly as they are uncomfortable in my hands. Frustrated, I tilt the jar and square the room, focusing most attention on the door. I tremble all over, and Barima is silent and nervous too. An ominous feeling looms over us. There's no restroom in here, no food. Only protection spell jars, little crosses, blessed salts and stones. We cannot hide here forever, and I have to get Barima into her body. That can wait. Focus on keeping yourself safe. I will still be here Sera. Barima breaks her silence.

       "I know, but I promised you. I don't want to fail. I want us both to be safe." And we will be. I am safely tucked away into too. You focus on you. "Movement! Oh god..." I whisper roughly. I can hear things sliding about, no doubt being manipulated and moved by either power or hands. I wonder what this being is capable of. Nox can do all that he can, as an incubus, and I've seen his form. This man doesn't look like that. His eyes were red, not the soulless black of Nox's. His body is pale, broader and marred, where Noxodius is golden, lean defined muscles and perfect skin. Nox was born to be perfection, by his trade. This creature is...well...I don't know. I'm scared to find out.

         The noise dies down. I curl up on the bed and clutch the salt. My body shakes and I try so hard to be quiet. My body revolts and does it's own thing though, it continues to quiver. I can't keep calm when there is a literal Satan in the livingroom. Nude. Those scarlet orbs framed by thick dark brows the only color in his body. His hair was so fair it's long locks blended seamlessly into his skin. I borrow easily into the fleecy blanket, but I can't get warm and I can't understand why. True, that I always feel cold, but this is more extreme. I untucked my face hesitantly and I look up.

         I nearly swallow my heart, leering above the bed is the devil himself. I can smell him now, he smells of pure unadulterated death. He is pungent and I can't help but whine when I'm forced to inhale again. He sneers and crouches, his arms reaching towards me. I flail backwards and kick at him as I maneuver to escape the edge of the bed. With the bed's distance now between us I gather the courage to confront him.

         "Stop! Please don't touch me." My voice is embarrassingly small, but it's all I could muster. He rumbles with amusement as I a practically have an aneurysm before him each time he reaches for me. I open the salt jar and ssd ling fistfuls at him, though it feels like I'm holding small embers as I do.

         "Salt. Salt?" He cackles out loud and his voice is deep, but has the irritating scratching sound that's associated with a rusted hinge. "Salts will do nothing to me, little female. Come here to me." He snatches out for me and I run face first into the door before I can stop myself to open it.

        In my good fortune I crash through it, splintering both it and myself as I scram through the house as fast as I can move. I make it to the livingroom,  slamming the ouija board closed and stomping it as I reach the front door. My hands are scorched and I cry out as I furious fumble with the door. I take a run and go to charge it with everything in me. It doesn't budge. He watches me from the doorway as I slam into doors and windows. Lowering my head and charging myself like a human battering ram. Stop honey stop! For the love of whatever, it isn't working. It's bound. Barima pleads.

         Panting, I stop with my back pressed to the burning hot door. I wince, but can't bring myself to abandon this exit. I don't know how to get out. The windows and doors won't budge. I start to hyperventilate. The severity of the situation settling into my chest heavier than ever. I pull at the dry wall with my claws, not even realizing I had shifted forms.

        "I bet you are hungry. I bet you'd like to feed on one as powerful as I. Come to me. Let me see you." His voice is deeper, but gurgling now. Crimson drool bubbles out of his mouth like lava over sharp teeth. He whimpers and crawls to me. He isn't graceful and fluid as Nox is, he moves in jerky spastic movements and his shoulders twist and pop as he nears me.

        "I-I'm not hungry. I am no threat to you. I only wish to leave."

        "But I am hungry. What will I eat if you leave?" My body freezes and I watch him nervously as he stops by my feet. His tongue rolls out and wraps around my ankle and I furiously kick to free myself. He's toying with us. I agree with Barima and I run for the bedroom.

          The man is up on his feet and sweeps me up with ease in the hallway.  I cry and beat his arms and chest yo try to get down. I take his eyes viciously and grab the wall, claws sinking in like a hot knife through butter and hooking firmly into the dry wall. He pulls me along as the drywall gashes from my force. I dig in harder trying to stop him, but it doesn't even slow him. He grabs my face in his hand as we stop shy of the door. The pressure of his finger tips tearing into my flesh makes me whimper and my eyes pool.

         "Oh God..." I groan as I feel the blood come to surface.

         "God will do nothing for you. You are not one of his. You waste your precious energy. Now..." His nails sink deeper and I squeal out, holding to his arms trying to pry him away. "...are you going to listen the next time I ask you to present yourself before me? You do not run from or strike your master." I cringe, but nod quickly, trying to avoid further damage. He grins sadistically and speaks in tongues I do not know. I furrow my brows.

       "You do not know the ancient tongues? It is instinctual. We are born knowing this." He eyes me condescendingly. 

        "N-no. Up till...two weeks ago I thought I was an ordinary person..."

        "What are you?"

         "A cambion? I don't know. What...what are you?"

         "Not a cambion. Something far more useless. Tell me what you are."

         "I don't know!" He increases pressure on my face with his sharp claws. "I swear I don't know! I've never known."

         "Very well then. To my territory we shall go. You'll tell me when we get there, won't you?" His eyes flicker as he watches me and I can't stop myself from sobbing.

        "I would if I knew, but I don't know. Please believe me. I don't know." He licks the tears from my face and forces me around so my back is to his chest.

        "Feed from me. I want to see you do it." His hands trail along my sides and I gag.

        "I'm not hungry. I don't even know how to do it intentionally."

        "Lying bitch." He grits out as he twists my hair around his fists. I punch him wildly, connecting with any flesh I can see. "I'll get the truth out of you." His eyes are lidded as he lays his head over my shoulder to look at me. His tongue darts out and down my throat in moments as I scream and choke in my haste to thwart his invasion. A hand snakes through my hair and presses into my temples, half obscuring my face as I wail out. My body shudders and burns like a liquid fire. I release a cry that shakes the walls around us, but he's hardly phased. In my shock I hardly registered that I can call Barima's power through me. I can barely hear her trying to reach me as my mind slows down.

        "Now I have the truth."