Synopsis

UPLOAD SCHEDULE:
This story will not be as long-lasting as my SAO book, I will try to upload to this particular story at least once a month somewhere around the 28th - 31st area but I may fancy uploading an extra chapter here and there.

I usually publish around 11-12pm (GMT) however considering the basis that a lot of this story will be handcrafted rather than adapted from existing canon it may take longer than expected.

I will also aim for these chapters to be longer than my 1000~ chapters in my SAO book to compensate for the longer gap between chapters.

WHAT WILL I BE LEAVING CANON: 
Not much of it to be honest, RWBY as a story was absolutely butchered by those that inherited it in my opinion.
I feel like the potential was there but it went in the wrong direction and ended up caring more about pandering to popular ships to sell merch than it did telling a compelling story.

Beacon's eventual fall, Ozpin's death (although it won't be so pathetic as it was in the show) and the White Fang plot (I won't just abandon it like the writers did) will remain canon amongst other, smaller things.

IS THIS STORY GENDER-NEUTRAL:
Yes! Or at least, I'm trying to keep it that way!
But I am writing this with my own male OC in mind so sometimes they may be referred to as a he by accident, but I try to double check my work before publishing and if I do it right all references to the reader are either using their Nickname/real name or as they/them.

WHO WILL BE THE ROMANCED GIRL:
If you look at the next 'chapter' I have set up a vote for this, I don't expect this story to be as intensive as my SAO book, so it probably won't be as long and will focus a lot more on the fluff than the other stuff. This meaning that I will be able to do multiple books for multiple girls in a shorter timespan!

WHAT ABOUT THE BOYS:
Sorry, but I don't have any plans to write a reader x male relationship.

ANY OTHER NON-CANON CHARACTER'S BEING ADDED:
I generally dislike stories that add too many new, original characters (probably because of my poor memory and I keep forgetting which is which!) and I dislike when these extra characters don't have names so you end up with a bunch of F/N-esque tags in the text when trying to converse with these added characters.
In this story, the reader will be on their own team and will only interact with established characters (the creators added way too many for them to effectively handle so I have plenty of choice! And who knows, maybe I'll develop some unloved characters along the way!)

MY USE OF ONOMATOPEIA:
I'm not the greatest at writing fighting scenes with detail, so I tend to use onomatopoeia to provide an impression of the way the battle is occurring- it's fairly self-explanatory but I'll put an index of currently used onomatopoeia here which I will update as needed:

Stabbing weapons like a spear or rapier will use *STAB*
Swords, Daggers and other slashing weapons will use *SLASH*
Clubs and other blunt-force weaponry currently use *WHAM*
Scythes and Axes will use *SWISH*
In the case of parries and blocks, they will be shown as *PTING* 

Gunfire will be entirely dependent on the gun, what with how many different types and fire-rates there are, it will be on a case-by-case basis which will hopefully be obvious enough to understand.

- = -

If you have any questions, critiques or any other feedback, please let me know.
Any feedback is good feedback in my opinion!

Thanks for checking out this story!

~ OBahar