Christmas Special!

i almost put the boku no pico theme as the video there

This will be a modern au with the captains as teachers, the wizard king as the principal, and the king of clover kingdom(ew) is the headmaster.

The door to the church slams open, and in walks a deranged [Name], Yuno close behind.

"HO, HO, HO, MOTHERFU-" Wind wraps itself around her mouth as Yuno stops her from saying that word. His deadpanned face is as cool as ever. [Name] turns around and glares at him before removing his wind with her own. "Where's everyone else? We agreed, albeit begrudgingly, to meet here at the church," you mumble.

"WEAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHHHH!!" The familiar screams of Asta confirm the fact that the Black Bulls are here. They must've flown in on brooms.

Yuno and [Name] went ahead early to prepare. They finished up the decorations, tiny swirls of mana, courtesy of [Name], float around and twinkle. After they had finished, they went out to get wood for the fire.

"I'm surprised you managed to convince all the squad captains to meet here for Christmas," says Yuno.

[Name] turns to him and nods, "I'm surprised too actually, but maybe..." She holds her index finger and thumb to her chin. "Maybe they all just like me!" [Name] grins. Well, they do actually.

"Hopefully it's not romantically. I don't want to have even more rivals," Yuno sighs and says under his breath.

"I heard that Yuno."

"No, you didn't."

[Name] chuckles at him.

"WEAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHH!!" Well, Asta sounds like he's having fun. It'll only be a matter of time before he plops down with the rest of his squad. I wonder why Finral just didn't use his magic.

"Miss ma'am, miss [Name], if you would let me have the honor of holding your hand-" Ah, there he is. [Name] whirls around in surprise and does something she would only do to intruders.

She kicks him. In the nuts. The balls. Where the sun don't shine, whatever you call it, and all Finral felt was pain. He held them, hoping that the pain would numb but it didn't and he collapsed to the floor.

His soul left his body, never to return.

"Oops. He'll get over it, right Yuno?" [Name] jests and jabs at Yuno's slim chest with her elbows. Spoiler: he never got over it. Bitch, he's dead, dead like Conny.

He looks at her, deadpanning even more if that was possible. On the outside, he looked calm, but on the inside, he was having trouble with his self-control. He had flinched so hard when [Name] kicked Finral, that the whiplash made him think [Name] kicked him for a second.

But it never happened. His baby-maker is safe. That's right. He sighs in relief.

His baby-makers are safe.

...

He jinxed it.

His balls- his baby makers... they were crushed. Oh, the horrified look on his face made [Name] want to pat him on the head, not give him a kiss.

Soon enough, Yuno's soul followed Finral's, and they lived happily ever after up in the sky, occasionally looking down at their dear friends... minus [Name] who crushed them. Literally.

The captains and a few friends mourned them but ultimately, they had to move on. They could only hope that Finral and Yuno were happy wherever they were. 

[Name] went on to become a nun like Sister Lily to repay for her sins.

Asta became stronger so that he wouldn't ever lose his friends again.