χχχνι. σтσмє gαмє? σтσмє gαмє.

okay putting this here because i dont want to put it in the last chapter SO
i made a discord server.(again) the link will be in my bio, the message board and uh, right here; no pressure to join <33 just wanted to let you know

https://discord.gg/qrumbmC5TK
i posted this but thank you @3AMisSleepy for the idea :)

❂❂❂

Third Person POV...

Two figures sat in a blindingly white space, sitting atop two white thrones, one with gold lining and the other with silver.

"Brother... I tire of this farce. Why is it taking them so long?"

"Just wait, Sister. You know what she has to defeat this time. And if she fails..."

The room darkens, as do the two's expressions.

"We will kill her. And Serenity."

"What a pity... I quite liked [Name] this time around. She got spunkier."

"If you like her so much, just take her soul and keep her as a toy," the woman giggles.

Her brother chuckles. "That's a good idea actually... I just might do that when the time comes..."

"Ooh!" The sister claps. "Could I play with too then? It's been so long since there's been another female here!"

"Yes, feel free. But keep in mind that she's mine."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever."

The room has long been brightened again, but the twos' faces still have that same smirk.

❂❂❂

"Oh? HEY, [NAME], AJAX!" Someone yells. You look around but you can't find them. Is it perhaps... looking down, you see...

"Ah, Miss Charmy!" Ajax wriggles out of your hold, and you put him down. He runs straight to the small 19-year-old, hugging her tightly.

You rub your chin. "Miss Charmy, you and Ajax are almost the same height..." Is she a human-dwarf hybrid? That'd explain the height, I believe.

Close, but not close enough.

You're like a fly. Buzz off and eat some fucking fruit.

How cruel. Am I no longer allowed to check up on you?

Yes. I mean- wait... hold on.

I'll wait for as long as you need me to.

Shut the fuck up and stop acting cheesy. It ain't cute. And bring Julius back or else I'll kill Rhya.

Now we both know that you won't do that. You don't have the guts.

You forcefully shut off the connection between the two of you, leaving his buzzing behind but causing a headache. He's right, I don't have the guts. It's hard to kill someone you feel like you actually know. But I don't know him...

"Big Sis! Me and Miss Charmy are gonna go now! She said that there's an eating competition!" Ajax pulls on your pants.

"Alright, have fun kiddos," you aim that last word at Charmy, who turns to face you and jokingly glares.

"I'M YOUR SENPAI IN EVERY ASPECT!" She yells. Her and Ajax were already being swallowed by the crowd.

"NOT AFTER TODAY YOU WON'T BE!" You shout back and you hear a faint 'What does that mean?' But she'll see soon.