xxɪx. ᴀɴ ᴇxᴘʟᴀɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ sᴏʀᴛs

this chapter is crack. just crack. aha. just dance. dancing cracks.

also while writing, i had to look up the clover king's age and he's 35. he's fucking 35. i quit. i thought he was in his 40s+ sob

Second Person POV...

You smile. It's nice to be back. I wonder why I prolonged my visit? That was kinda dumb.

"Oh yeah, [Name]! I've been meaning to ask..." you turn towards the bandaged Asta, and tilt your head, silently wondering about what had happened to his arms and why he hasn't been healed yet.

"[-ame], [Name]! Did you hear me?!" Asta yells in your face. You look at Yuno, who looks absolutely mortified and slowly face Asta again.

"W-What was the question...?" You ask hesitantly. Asta's grin becomes even wider, which you didn't know was possible.

"I asked who's butt was bigger! Me or Yuno?!" Asta beams. Finally, he'll win against Yuno for the first time in forever. 

Your cheeks puff as you hold in the impending doom. Your laughter. You sound like a demon, we all know./j

"PFFT- AHA- AHAHHDFAJDSHFJAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEEDJAFLJKDLJFIEJLD!" 

No wonder Yuno looked like that.

⇠⇡⇢

Yami was in a pickle once more. On one hand, he had a gigantic shit he wanted to let loose. On the other hand, a member of another squad who went missing came back with a child. A child. 

He rubs a hand over his face and settles it on his stubble. Only one thing could fix this.

"I need a ride to the base."

And Finral, who knew what was coming after he saw Yami's exasperated face, sighed and made a portal to the toilet. 

Well, at least he could talk to the ladies now.

⇠⇡⇢

Belle was quiet, which was unusual by itself, but she was blushing so hard, Yuno thought she'd erupt. Normally, she'd ask him on a date and repeatedly annoy him until he finally managed to push her away.

If she was thinking of him, it would only mean more torture. If not, then he pities the poor soul who will become a victim of her shenanigans. 

Meanwhile, Belle was having a complete meltdown after meeting the beauty [Name]. Her (adjective) eyes, and (adjective) smile. Everything about her is perfect. And then, and then-

Yes, Belle joins the harem. Uh, maybe it was a mistake.

⇠⇡⇢

Here's a serious part

Julius couldn't believe it. Is he hallucinating? Dying? Did he drink poison by any chance? Even if he did, he doesn't care, because she's here. Right in front of him. He'd missed her last time... and he could've summoned her any other time... I'm so stupid.

Tears make his vision blurry and before he can stop himself, he sobs in relief. He's so glad, so, so glad that you're safe.

"Mr. Julius, sir... or Wizard King? Is this a bad time, 'cuz I can leave..." You had already started to back away, but he raises a palm.