NEW YEARS!!!

best way to start 2020 is by listening to that audio😃👍🏽

Setting: That one cliff

The clear sky would soon become cloudy because of the fireworks, but that didn't matter to them. The house was dark, as the three were outside and eagerly awaiting midnight.

This shitty year will finally be over!

You were the quietest today and no wonder. This year has been hard, discovering so many things, learning a little bit of your past.

But it's going to be different next year. You can sit around the table and relax with your squad-mates. Not worry about some crazy-ass or deranged villains.

How about we just don't think at all?

"POH! [N/N], YOU GOTTA TRY THIS! IT'S SHO GOOD!!" Asta, as usual, yells. You chuckle. He thinks everything is good, doesn't he? You stand and stroll over to him with your hands stuffed into your pockets.

"[Name]," someone suddenly appears behind you, and you whirl around and kicks them. In the nuts.

The person was Yuno.

You turn around, but still walk, and smile

You turn around, but still walk, and smile. "What's up, Yuno?"

Yuno shivers, feeling as if something else should've happened just then, but he looks at you with a deadpan. "If Asta tries to give you grilled purple snake, you know you don't have to eat it, right?"

The corner of your mouth twitches when you recall trying that monstrosity. Whoever made it might've been trying to kill off their customers.

Off in the distance, a certain Grandma disguised Wizard King sneezes. Marx, the best attendant, best boi, etc., comes to his aid worriedly.

You grab Yuno's arm with a wild grin and drags him over to Asta. It was just the three of you together, like in the past. It was nice.

"OOOHHH, THEY'RE STARTING!!" Asta yells in excitement. You pull him over to the edge as well and you all sit down.

The stars still shine.

BOOM CRACKLECRACKLECRACKLE (what do fireworks sound like-)

The fireworks popped, catching your attention. The sky turned cloudy with its smoke. And while you looked up towards a brighter future, Asta and Yuno looked at you; their lifeline.

merry new year's everyone! i know i'm late and i'm sorry, but i'm so glad that we're still here as we are. for some, 2020 was shitty and for others, it was alright. but we made it so congratulations everyone :))

Words: 390

Published: January 1st, 2020

Edited:————