𝟭𝟵.

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟭𝟱,𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵
𝗗𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀
𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆𝟱𝟬 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆
𝗨𝗻𝗶𝘁 𝟯𝟮
𝟭𝟭:𝟭𝟭𝗮𝗺

𝗥𝗼𝗱

   I sighed sitting up a bit feeling a stinging pain in my left leg

I sighed sitting up a bit feeling a stinging pain in my left leg. I ignored the pain grabbing my phone seeing it was another call from my ma.

   She had been blowing my phone up the past week on some shit about Siyerra being pregnant, and my needing to take responsibility. I knew for a fact every time Siyerra and I had sex, I used a condom — and she'd never gotten me there, it just was too easy.

   I looked at the time on my phone, Essence should have made it back by now. I started to dial her number when the door to my apartment turned, and she walked inside with Maisen on her hip, and her sister Patience behind her with a few Walmart bags.

   "Hey brother," Patience called out as she walked in the kitchen and starting putting stuff up.

   "They was able to tell yaw the sex today," I immediately jumped to the question that'd been racking my brain the past two hours since I'd last seen Essence.

   "Well.." Essence sat beside me laying her head on my shoulder. "You were right. We having a little girl."

   "I told you," I smiled kissing the top of Maisen's head.

   "Yeah," She smiled laying a hand on her small stomach. Her eyes darted over to my phone as she quickly grabbed it before I could see who was calling.

   "Why the fuck this bitch calling your phone Rod?"

   "I-..I don't know mane."

   Her eyes looked over me angrily before she put the phone to her ear.

   "Why the fuck are you still contacting him?"

   "I'm kinda thirsty Essy."

   "He ain got shit to say to you," Essence got loud ignoring me. "Anything you wanna tell him gon go through me so get to barking bitch."

   "Pregnant," Essence laughed before looking over to me. "Boyfriend. You knocked this ugly bitch up?"

   I smacked my lips reaching out for the phone, she  raised it higher smacking her lips back.

   "Just hang up," I shook my head. "You doing the most. I ain been worried about that shit."

   "How long you been keeping this little secret?"

   "I wasn't tryna hide shit," I looked at her seeing she was mad. "I just know she's not having my kid."

   "Bitch you pathetic faking a pregnancy," Essence yelled into the phone walking away from me.