𝟬𝟮.

𝗠𝗮𝘆 𝟭𝟮, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵
𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹𝘀' 𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗟𝗼𝘁
𝟮:𝟱𝟯𝗽𝗺

𝗗𝗲𝘀

   Texas was hot as hell compared to what I was use to back in Mapleton, Georgia

   Texas was hot as hell compared to what I was use to back in Mapleton, Georgia. I sighed fanning myself with one of my journals attempting to keep up with Essence, Shaniyah, and Brianna.

   When I was in the second grade I had known that I was gay — not just because I could draw or I kept my room straight. I didn't like what the boys did: sports, race cars or game systems didn't excite me. I liked baking with my mom, playing dress up with my girl cousins. Hell my first erection was at the sight of Ray Ray from Mindless Behavior.

   I tried to hold it in but I just couldn't it hurt me so badly on the inside, so I started hurting myself on the outside. I finally told my parents when I was thirteen that I felt that I felt that I was born as the wrong gender. They tried to make me believe it was a phase, but when they saw nothing was changing my father tried saying I was the way I was to be accepted, then it was because they believed I was molested as a young child. At fifteen my father left my father left my mother and I. My mother and I moved, she accepted me, and allowed me to go through my transitioning. It was a rough two years, but we made it through.

"Desmond," Brianna called out stopping me in my tracks. "I been calling out to you bout a good two minutes. I knew that'd get yo fawkin' attention."

"Don't play like that," I rolled my eyes continuing to walk.

"Sorry," She side hugged me. "So you and Zac fuckin' make him bi or like gay?"

   I once again stopped in my tracks rolling my eyes. "How would that make him gay?"

   "Drop it," Shaniyah mumbled turning looking back at us placing a hand on Brianna's shoulder.

   "I just I mean I'm curious."

   "I got the same pussy you got."

"Only," She bit her lip shaking her head.

"Yeah," Essence said. "Let's just drop this conversation before it gets anymore heated."

"I mean it was a dick so is he gay now," Bri spoke really quick. "Like I really need to know. I mean I'm laughing but I'm serious."

   "Knock it off Bri," Essence warned again pulling open the passenger door to Brianna's Optima.

   "Fine," Bri rolled her eyes shaking her head walking away to her red Optima loading her things into the trunk. I rolled my eyes heading over to my Escalade parked a few rows over when my arm was pulled causing me to drop the two books, and journal I was carrying.