𝟮𝟭.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗢𝗹𝗱 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲
𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱
𝗗𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗮𝘀 , 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀
𝟰:𝟮𝟲𝗽𝗺

𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮

   I swung slowly on the swing set looking down to my phone in my hand

   I swung slowly on the swing set looking down to my phone in my hand. I was debating on if I should just take the step, and send a message to the guy from the store.

I sighed turning my phone off continuing to lightly push myself on the swing. I felt so empty, my friends were on new journeys, Essence was about to become a mother, Shaniyah would soon be leaving for school, I'd completely lost Hassan.  On top of all that, the fall semester was set to begin in about four weeks, and I hadn't received an acceptance letter from either school I applied to. I just felt alone honestly.

"Bri," I turned my head seeing Hassan opening the gate coming into the playground. I took a deep breath, looking at him.

   "What are you doing here?"

   "I need to clear the air," He sighed coming up to where I was sitting on the swing beside me. "I love you. I don't want one lil miscommunication to wreck what we have."

   "Miscommunication," I questioned feeling my blood boil. "You cheated on me."

   "Can I explain?"

   "You got two minutes," I shook my head.

   "When I got up there I missed you so bad," He started off. "We tried the long distance but you just were so busy with ya grandma. I guess I just felt lonely."

   "So it's my fault?"

   "No baby," He sighed. "It's on me. I wasn't strong, and I failed you."

"No," I shook my head, taking in all he had said. "I'm not gon let you do me any type ah way then just accept some half ass apology."

"Just let me show you," He licked his lips looking me over. I sighed, before getting up from the swing.

I strolled down back to my apartment with Hassan following closely behind. We made it inside my empty apartment — my grandma was out with Tyrone, and Shaniyah was still in the hospital.

   "What you tryna do?"

   "Shut up, and fuck me," I shook my head giving him a dumb look as I started stripping out of my clothes.

   "Can you suck it first," He said taking off his shirt.

   "I bet that Justina bitch ain have to suck it,"

   "Bri."

   "Use your hand," I rolled my eyes watching hin jack off until his dick shot up.

   He climbed ontop of me, placing one hand around my throat with a nice tight grip, as his lips hungrily began to suck on mine. I let out a low moan into his mouth, climbing atop of him. I pinned him down to the mattress, and steadied myself down over him.  I started riding his dick slowly, then quickly picking up my pace bursting into a fit of moans. My knees started to feel like they were bouta give out after a couple minutes. Hassan propped me up, placing his hands beneath my thighs supporting me throughout the motions as he started to fuck me back.