Chapter 37

Stalking like a little perv, I greedily checked my mate out from head to toe, and oh my was I enjoying the sight. Gosh I love whoever created basketball shorts, I swear. The sweat sliding down Vincent's delicious chest and abs as he played football with the guys while the basketball shorts hung low on his waist, was very appealing.

Damn him! Making me want to lick every inch of his sexy body. Showing off a perfect V-line which then leading to his big dic—

"I know what you're thinking, nasty," came a teasing voice that giggled, breaking my line of thought. Great! Right when I was getting into it.

After finishing Alpha duties this morning Derrick, Alex, and Damon's pack came together for Alex's birthday. So here we are celebrating. It wasn't a surprise that the party was packed.

Rolling my eyes with a grin, I turn to face Ana, Anthony and Seth's little sister. And the one Bruce and I saved from some rogues when I ran away two years ago.

"Oh really, now tell me Annie dear, what am I thinking of?" I ask innocently, raising a quizzical eyebrow while resting my hand against my hip.

She scoffs, crossing her arms, and gave me a knowing smirk. "You where thinking about dragging him upstairs and having your way with him. Simple as that."

I burst out into fits of laughter, holding myself and chocking on air. Because, well, she's right.

"Jeez! For a thirteen-year-old you sure know a lot," Roxanne gasps, eyes wide. "I don't even want to hear what else you know, girly."

Giggling, a very happy Robin and Alice hold onto their bundles of joy, Jeremy and Lev, as they laugh.

"I know, I'm amazing, right?" Ana all but sighs dramatically while flipping her hair.

"And I wonder where she gets that from?" Rosie says sarcastically, giving me a pointed look.

I look up at the sky. "Oh hey, look! The sky has clouds!"

Jasmine claps her hands excitedly. "But pregnant sex is the best!"

"Amen!" Alice and Robin shout simultaneously as we chuckle.

For a second I think I'm going to die of laughter as I take in Ana's expression. "Ellie! Help me," she squeaked, jaw dropping. "I don't really want to hear 'bout my brother's sex life, if you know what I mean. I prefer my food to stay in my stomach."

I shrug, grinning. "It's your fault, shouldn't have said anything to stir the ex-prego's sex appeal," I playfully scold, smiling. "Well, except for Jasmine – she's a prego."

Stacy rolls her eyes across from me. "They're crazy," she whispers loudly, wanting them to hear us as the girls yelled out their protests.

Just then our men came and sat next to us under a blooming white flowered tree. I watch them suspiciously. They have a mischievous glint in their eyes that's just screaming trouble.

Vincent breaks my speculation by pulling me back flush against his front. "Ew!" I drawl, attempting to wiggle out of his strong embrace. "You're all sweaty. Let me go!"

Not that I wouldn't mind you being sweaty while we made love, I thought, blushing as I remembered we weren't alone.

"You weren't saying anything last night when we were—"

"Hello birthday boy!" Seth screamed, purposely cutting in while glaring at Vincent for talking like that in front of, not only his little sister, but everyone else.

"My friend?" Anthony looked Vincent in the eye with a fatherly glare. "If you don't want to end up with your balls chopped off, I wouldn't talk about what you do with Ellie in the bedroom, got it?" he said seriously.