Chapter 25

Warning: Sexual Content!!!!

   Hot. My body was burning up and I didn't like it; it made me uncomfortable. I tried to wake up from my horrible drea but I couldn't. A growing hunger roared inside of me, begging to be released. The question was how was I going to destroy that burning hunger? Fire licked over my entire form which made the hunger grow dangerously large.

"Ellie!" That deep voice sent shivers of desire and pleasure to sweep down my body. "Ellie, love, wake up. You're going through your Heat."

One at a time, I opened each eye to test them and stared at the ceiling before my eyes sought out my mate. Vincent stood at the other side of the room, looking at me with lust and desire. Taking in his scent, it only sent me aflame even more than before. I got up and slowly walked over to him, watching him as if he were my prey. And he was.

I knew this wasn't the real me but something else completely but that information passed my mind quicker than it had come. Trying to fight the need I felt was useless when in my situation. I didn't think I would become in Heat so soon. Usually female wolves would be in Heat on the fifth day they were marked; guess I'm different after all. It's most likely due to the fact that I'm a pure blood werewolf which was interesting, considering my body worked apart from others. I would have to talk to the ancestors about that later. But right now I had to try and not rape Vincent and worry about my pack.

Trying to concentrate enough, I reached out to Anthony through the mind-link.

'Beta Anthony?'

Hearing me call him Beta instantly had him serious. 'Yes, Alpha Ronnie?'

'You will take over the pack until I tell you otherwise. Understood?'

I licked my lips at Vincent, who was now leaning against the wall with his arms crossed above his sculpted chest. Oh what I wanted to do to him at this very moment. I got yanked from my naughty thoughts by Anthony snickering. 'Of course, Alpha,' he retorted with understanding.

I cut the link off completely. When I started to move, well, more like sauntered closer, Vincent held up his hands as if to keep me from him. At the movement a low growl filled the dead silence and it surprised him that I was the one who growled possessively.

I saw him gulp before he said softly, cautiously, "Ellie, you don't want to do this. It's just your Heat that's messing with you."

"I want to," I growled. The longer he kept me away, the bigger the fire grew inside and I didn't like that. I needed him.

"You're in Heat," he stated in a-matter-of-fact tone. "We don't have to rush things . . . "

Before Vincent could finish his sentence I threw myself at him, pinning him to the wall with my body. The fire went down a tiny bit, but not enough. I needed more. In one swift motion I tore his shirt open and clawed my nails down his chest, earning a satisfied moan from him.

"E-Ellie . . . " He moaned again as I took my shirt off and licked from his chest up to his neck and finally to his tasteful lips.

His hands gripped my waist as I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his torso, my hands getting lost in his soft hair. We kissed feverishly, sharing the passion and desire we held for the other.

The only indication I got that told me we were moving was the wind softly brushing against my heated skin. Vincent's body lay over mine with me sandwiched between him and the bed. Excitement swirled in my stomach as he pressed into me.

"Are you sure you're ready for this, love? I don't want to do anything you're not ready for." Vincent stared intensely into my eyes as he spoke, searching for any hint of hesitation.