Chris Chambers Smut ⚠︎

Request for Michael_fangirl58

      I was laying on my couch when I heard the phone ring. I slowly got up dragging myself to the kitchen and picked up the phone.

"Y/n?"

"Yeah, is this Chris?"

"Yeah it is. I made you a cake."

"Oh my- what?? Chriiiiisss! Awe babyyy!"

"I'm coming over, okay?"

"Okay. See you in a minute, love you."

"I love you too, doll."

Around 10 minutes later Chris shows up at my door with a cake in his hand. I didn't get a good look at it before he walked in setting it on the kitchen counter,"Hey baby. Your parents around?"

"No, work, remember?" I said slowly closing the door paying no mind to the fact he walked right in. Then just standing in front of it looking annoyed as always :P (it actually pissed me off a bit).

"Just making sure."

"Making sure for wh-"

He grabbed my neck with his right hand and held the back of my head with his left. Then he proceeded to slam my body against the front door. And started roughly smashing his lips on mine with extreme lust.

He then moved his hand, instead of having it on the back of my head, he actually alternated his left hand in place of his right hand.
Still choking me and moving his free hand all over my torso.

He aggressively started sucking on my neck leaving dark purple marks all over leading down to my chest. He took both of his hand off of me and stopped sucking.

Chris placed his hands on my ass and said,"jump, princess."

I jumped up on him, he held my ass cheeks as he walked right into my room.

He dropped me half way on the bed. Chris then went over to the door and locked it shut.

We haven't had sex yet and I didn't think I was ready to lose my main virginity just yet. And he knew that I had told him a while ago.

He got down on his knees right in front of my legs that were dangling off of the bed.

He looked up at me with a smirk,"Is this okay princess?"

"Yess, oh my god, yes," I said with a pleading voice.

He looked up at me with the most dirty minded look, then started to pull off my leggings.

Chris took one look at my panties and his eyes went black, lust and need washing over him like a tidal wave,"Shit." He whispered breathlessly.

He grabbed my thighs with his veiny hands and spread them apart. Kissing up and down my panties.

I start breathing heavy. I reached my hand down and grab his hair. Causing him to groan in response, the sound and vibration waves shook me to my core. I threw my head back and let out a loud moan.

"You like that baby?"

"Mhmmmm," I hummed.

"Say my name, princess. Scream it." He demanded.

"Ohhh shit, fuck, Chris. Oh please Chris pleaseeeuhhh," I loaned while he made out with my pussy.

"No baby. You know what name. Now fucking scream it," he grabbed my throat making me moan even louder.

"Ohhuhhhhh Fuck Me Daddy! Uhhh please Daddyyy," I screamed.

"Oh yeah, baby. Scream my name!" He shoved his middle finger in my pussy, making me throw my head back once again.

"Daddy! You're gonna make me cum!" I moaned.

"Shit, baby, not yet." He took his finger out and licked it. I watched as he took off my panties and disregarded them and threw my legs over his shoulders, then, started eating me out while making full eye contact.

"Daddy, I'm so close! Please, please, please, please, pleaseeeee! Please let me cum!" I begged.

"Do it, princess, cum all over my face."

And with that my hand reconnected with his hair, pulling, hard, and I came. And he licked it all up before making eye contact again and kissing it once more. He sat up, placing my shaking legs on the floor, and kissed me.

"That's what you came here for?" I chuckled then resumes breathing extremely heavily.

"Yeah it's a win win. You get to eat the cake and I get to eat you."

Le Fin

Hope you guys liked this chapter. If you have anymore requests please comment them on the request chapter. Love you guys<3