𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗸𝘆𝗮𝗿𝗱 (Teddy)

We walked down the train track as the boy all sang the ballad of Paladin. I watched them all and smiled. I want going to say it to their faces but... I loved them. I loved them and I'm pretty sure they loved me. That is every one of them except Teddy Duchamp. I often wondered why but now that I think of it, he's hated me for as long as I've known him. I only met him a couple months ago along with all the other boys.

      I just didn't understand why, I hadn't done anything to him.. he always insults me on my intelligence but to be honest he never said anything about my looks. Usually when someone hates you they call you ugly or fat. Or something like that. But he didn't... weird, right?

"Y/n! Hurry your dumb ass up!" Teddy, ironically yelled back at me.

"Jesus! Okay, okay!" I hurry up to the boys and sling my arm over Gordie's shoulder. Teddy looks over at us and glares. I catch him glaring and give him a bitchy look,"Hey Teddy, we need to talk.." I grabbed his arm and we stayed behind the boys.

"What do you need?" He scoffs.

"What the hell is your problem? You glare at me and you call me dumb all the time! I don't understand! What did I ever do to you?" I explained.

"*mumbles*" Teddy responds in a mumble.

"Speak up Teddy! You have no problem doing it otherwise!" I get annoyed

"It's because I like you! Okay?! I like you and I don't know how to react! So I'm mean to you!" He shouts, it shocks me because of how he said it and also what he said.

      I pull him into a hug and mumble into his shoulder,"I like you too, Ted.." He hugged back, wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me in deeper than the hug had started.

      And for the rest of the trip, anytime we had the (La😂) chance, we were holding hands.