𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲 (Chris and Teddy Smut)

Request for Michael_fangirl58

I pulled Chris into my room, my back slammed in the wall as he kissed down my neck unclipping my bra. I grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it over his head.

"fuck.." I whispered under my breath, he smirked.

He slowly got in his knees, he looked at my laced white panties. He slowly started pulling them down with his teeth as his hands gripped my hips. I moaned softly as we made intense eye contact. He let the cloth covered elastic slap back in place.

He started standing up, towering over me and slowly crouching to my ear level he whispered,"Baby, I have a surprise..."

"Hmm..?" I hummed.

He walked out of the door and walked back in with... Teddy?!

I covered myself in shock,"What the hell? What is Teddy doing here?!"

"Shh-shh-shh.. don't cover yourself babygirl... I don't bite," Teddy whispered to me," unless you want me too..."

I blushed, I looked at Chris seeing if it was okay.. he just smirked. Teddy grabbed my ass and started kissing down my neck and onto my chest.

I moaned slightly louder than I did when Chris kissed my neck earlier, and he was not happy. Chris walked up to me and stood behind me grabbing my chest and biting on the other side of my neck, while Ted sucked on the opposite side.

I moaned louder and louder as both of the boys sucked on the sensitive skin on my neck, it was turning into a sort of competition.

And Teddy was not about to lose to Chris, he is way to competitive. He slowly shoved a finger into me. I arched my back moaning extremely loud, gripping Teddy's hair, hard.

Chris turned red in jealousy. He turned me around and as Teddy fingered me from the back Chris started licking my clit from the front making me yell,"Fuck!"

I made full eye contact with Chris while he ate me out. And when I was right in my edge, he aggressively sucked on my clit making me arch my back and scream.

When I was right in the middle of my orgasm, Chris pushed me onto the bed roughly, shoving two fingers into me making my legs shake and my back arch.

"C-Chris- it's t-too much.." I moaned out barely able to form words.. it was getting to be too much overstimulation..

"I don't care..." He growled. He moved my body in a different part of the bed. Teddy grabbed my hand and placed it on his member making me jerk him off.

      Chris flipped me over and pressed my chest down on the bed, fucking me from the back while I jerked Teddy off.

      After Chris came on my back and Teddy on my face well all got dressed and every time we saw each other after that we all got kinda nervous..

Damn that was a lot... hope you guys liked this :) I'm gonna go touch some grass now......