𝗧𝗲𝗱'𝘀 𝗦𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿

Y/N's POV

I walked down the streets of Castle Rock, Oregon. I have lived here my whole life and not once have I made any friends there weren't my brother or his friends. So there's Gordie, Vern, and Chris. And of course there's my weird ass brother, Teddy. I love hanging out with them. They are actually the best. Anyways, as I said, I'm walking down the street until I see Chris and Gordie walking down the opposite side of the road.

"Hey Chris! Gordie!" I yell, checking to see if there are cars coming. There wasn't any so I just jogged across the street.

"Y/n!" The said in sync. I made it over to them and they both greet me by Chris slinging his arm around my shoulders and a low five from Gordie.

"Whatchu guys been doin' ?" I ask.

"Oh we heard there was a new comic comin to Vanderwall's drug store, we went to check it out but there was none left." Gordie answered.

"Shit, sorry you guys." I say patting Chris' lower back.

"No it's alright, we figured the place would either be packed or they'd be all out." Chris reassured me.

"Oh, well what are you guys doing now?" I wonder.

"Just heading to the treehouse, wanna come?" Chris asked.

"Oh sure that'd be great!" I exclaim.

"Chris, we also gotta grab some pops on the way there, it's supposed to get to 87 degrees today." Gordie reminded Chris.

"Shit that's right! Well if you wanna head to the treehouse, Y/n, we'll be there soon." Chris said.

"Sure, see you guys in a little bit." I said walking away from the boys.

"See you!" They say back.

I walked toward the tree house hearing somewhat loud music playing from above. I knocked the secret knock and Teddy opened the latch door.

"What's crackalackin' Y/n/n? Haven't seen you since breakfast," Teddy joked.

"You are so weird, Ted," I laughed.

*time skip bc I'm lazy asf*

      We all went down to the convenience store to get some snacks. Like chips and candy. We were all laughing and horsing around, about to leave, until I ran into what felt like a whole damn wall and fell to the tiled floor of the Riley's Convenience Mart.

"Shit, are you okay Y/n?" Gordie helped me up.

"Watch where you're going slut." Ace spat down to me.

"Hey don't talk to her like that!" Chris spoke up, almost instantly regretting it. But he still meant it.

"Don't talk to her at all actually!" Teddy sneered at the scruffy red head.

"You kids speak to me like that again and I'll beat you all to a pulp." Ace threatened.

      I wave my hand through the air as if I was waving away a bug,"On second thought, maybe you shouldn't talk at all skunk breath."

      I didn't let Ace process what I had said before booking it down the street towards the treehouse. The boys instantly picking up the vibe, packing their shit into their backpacks and fled.

      Ace running after us, yelling and cursing. We all got back to the treehouse and continued to laugh our asses off about what I had said for the rest of the night.

Hey sorry guys I've been so caught up in school I promise I didn't bail on you guys <3