Gordie LaChance Smut ⚠︎

Request for fleurssecheess

      I was wondering the public library trying to find the new book "Slaughter House-Five" It was a book that had only just recently been sent into the library.

      Not many people in Castle Rock actually read books. Except 2. Me and Gordie. The second person is the one EXTREMELY late to our date. Haha, it's ok. I'm hot and funny. I can find another g-

"Hey, hey! I'm so sorry I'm late y/n, I really am." He explained with pleading eyes.

"What's your excuse this time?" That's right you heard me, 'this time'. More than once.

"I don't have one, baby. Not this time. I was just plain late. And I'm sorry." He answered.

      I was kinda surprised. He had never owned up to this kind of thing to me before.

"I'm sorry, and I want to make it up to you." He continued.

"How would you do that?" I asked. He just smiled, grabbed my arm and started walking at a fast pace towards that back of the library,"Hey! The least you could do is find me the book I was looking for! I want to watch the movie after I read the book!"

"Baby, we can make our own movie, okay? Good enough for you?" He said breathlessly, while still dragging me to what seemed as the back room.

      The back room was where they developed all of the pictures for various reasons. Which means there was a low chance of some one going in there if the sign read "In-Use"

"What the hell are you doing Gordie?" I said not liking his attitude.

"Shh." Was the only thing he said before opening the door to the development room,"Here we are." As we entered the red room, Gordie proceeded to close and 'lock' the door (meaning he turned on the sign that indicated it was being used)

      He grabbed my waist and hoisted me onto the empty counter and started kissing me from my lips down to my collarbone.

      He slowly started pulling my shirt over my head and threw it to the floor, he then left a trail of kisses from my neck to my stomach only leaving small pink marks.

"Do you want this, babe?" He whispered against my lips.

"Yes." I answered pleadingly.

He unbuttoned my pants and slowly pulled them off, dropping them to the floor.

Gordie slipped a finger into my thin panties, and inserted it in me.

"Jesus Christ, Gordie." I moaned.

"You like that baby?" He groaned, growing hard himself,"You gonna cum?"

"Yes oh my god yesss," I said as I came all over his finger and he licked his finger as I hopped off of the table, then pushed him to the edge of the table.

"You're hard, babe." I said seductively. He nodded,"Let me fix that." He stared at me surprised at my behavior.

I pulled down his pants and threw them to the side, quickly pulling down his pants while getting on my knees. I watched him thrust out of his boxers.

I grabbed him and started kissing it, painfully slow. He groaned and started gripping the table. I lowered to the base and licked all the way up to the tip, soon sucking on his head.

Precum dripped out of him. I licked it up making full eye contact. I watched his face as his eyes rolled back and he gripped the metal table even harder.

I paused he slid out of my mouth and hit his abdomen. He opened his eyes at the loss of contact,"What's wrong?"

"Baby can you do me a favor?" I asked.

"Of course, what?"

"Hold my hair?"

"Of course", he ran his fingers through my hair gathering it in a loose pony and holding it at the top of my head.

I deep throated him as he resumed gripping the table and now my hair. I liked it though, and in response I moaned causing him to throw his head back and cum down my throat.

"Fuuckkk baby", He moaned.

—10 minutes later

We casually walked out of the development room.

"Forgive me?" Gordie chuckled.

"Yeah I guess I do." I laughed as we walked out of the public library hand in hand.

Le Fin

Hope you guys liked this