𝙰 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚘𝚢𝚜 (Chris)

A Chris Imagine

     We were walking down the train tracks, the boys were singing. As the boys were singing, Chris turned around, still singing, and smiled at me.
      I laughed and waved back. I was sorta behind closer to Teddy than the rest of the boys upfront.

      Teddy looked at me, then he stopped on the tracks,"What's wrong, Teddy?" Then he went off the track, picked two of those long blades of grass that you can suck on. And handed one to me,"Oh thanks, Ted!" Chris turned around and watched us.

"No problemo, Y/n." He slung his arm over my shoulders and we continued walking. Chris slowed his pace until he reached Ted and I.

"Whatcha guys talkin about?" Chris asked.

"We aren't talking Chris." I laughed. We walked in awkward silence until I saw something. I ran over to it as the two boys watched me.

"What is it y/n?" The boys said in unison.

"A rock!" I said with a baseball sized rock in my hand, it was flat and light weight. Perfect! I dropped it in front of me and started kickin it.

And all of a sudden Chris STEALS MY EFFING ROCK!!! Not really he just kicks it away from me (stealing it) and so I tried to steal it back. And I did!🥳

So I picked up the rock and ran, 'cause I knew Chris was gonna come after me,"Oh, you're dead Y/n!"

He caught up to me eventually and threw his arms around me. In places of what he'd actually had done had there been grass around us *wink wink*.

"NO! CHRIS GOD DAMN IT! ITS MY ROCK!" I screamed as he held my body in one arm and picked up the rock with his other hand.

"NOT ANYMORE! HAHAHAHAHA!" He yelled as he started running away. I chased after him.

I grabbed his shoulder and said in a very calm voice,"Wait, Chris actually, wait."

"What? What's wrong?" He said kinda concerned. I knew Chris liked me, Gordie had told me one night when we were both awake at one of the sleepovers in Vern's back field.

I placed one hand on the back of his neck and had my other hand at my side, relaxed.

I watched his eyes as he slowly closed them. I knew he wanted to kiss me but this is why you don't steal rocks people.

      I TOOK MY ROCK AND RAN!

"Y/N GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE RIGHT! NOW!"

      Oh shit. I ran out of road! The salvage yard fence stood in front of me as I was running. SHIT SHIT SHIT!

      Chris was still faster. Stupid spider legged bitch.

      This time, we weren't in rocks. This time, he was going full blown into tackle. He lunged at me, grabbed me and my rock, and we all fell to the ground.

"Please don't take my rock," I said pleading him.

"I'm not gonna take your rock, Y/n," Chris whispered. He moved my messed up dusty hair out of my face. Then, he leaned in, kissing me with so my passion. This kiss spoke louder than any words he ever could have said.

      And that was that. That's how our relationship started. ❤️