𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙨

This is a different story than the one above

      I sat on a spare crate in the treehouse reading one of the Super-man comics.

"Hey, you sure you don't wanna play cards?" Chris asked looking at me.

"Mmm I dunno." I said, knowing Chris was really bored and wanted to play.

"Cmon Y/n, please?" Chris begged.

"Ohhh I dunno." I teased, he looked at me with a sad look,"Alright, ok, ok!"

"Good! That's what I thought L/n." He knew he would piss me off by sayin something like that.

I looked up at him with a look that spoke louder than words. And it said "I'm gonna kill you if you don't shut the fuck up."

He smirked at me and started dealing the cards,"Thirty-one? Again??" I said

"Hey! It's my favorite game!"

"Yeah, alright. But after this can we play catch? I can run to my house and grab a couple mitts!"

"Sure we can. But! We play 10 games of this!"

"6."

"9!"

"3!!" I said knowing after that he'd agree with six.

"How about 7? And odd number so we can be sure who wins."

"Ugh, fine." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah!"

**30 seconds later**

"I knock." I said smirking.

"What?!"

"Cmon make your draw dickhead." I snickered.

"Shit! 19.."

"26! Suck it!" I laughed my ass off after hearing what came out of my mouth.

He laughed but shortly stopped and stared at me. I soon stopped after I noticed, once he knew I had caught him he looked away quickly and turned a light shade of pink.

"What are you lookin at dipshit?" I laugh at what I called him.

He mumbles out," you..." I stare at him in shock. Did he just say what I think he just said?

"W-what did you say?" I stuttered. I turn pink.

He looked up at me with a smirk plastered on that smug face of his.

"You heard me." He winked. I knew that now he felt all confident because my cheeks were burning.

I roll my eyes brushing off what he had just said. Until he placed down his cards, turned my face towards him and kissed me square on the peckers. (😂)

My eyes go wide as his flutter shut. I could feel my cheeks burning again. But I knew that if I didn't kiss him back now, it would probably be too awkward to ever kiss him again.

So I take my hand and put it on the back of his neck, pulling him deeper into the kiss than before. Surprising him a little his eyes jump wide open. But when he sees mine are shut, he closes his own once more and places his hands on my hips, gripping them slightly. (🦋🦋)

I place my other hand on his shoulder, keeping me steady. We soon pull away, both of us turn red as we open our eyes.

He rubs the back of his neck, nervously and says,"Wow.."

"I know right? Honestly, who thought that the two kids that everyone hates in this town would get together huh?" I sarcastically imply.

"Who said we were together?" He smirks trying to make me nervous.

"Me, dickwad." I smack the back of his head playfully as I always do to him. Then he yanks my hair, as he always does to me. Then we start slapping each other like two sissy's, turning our heads the opposite way.

But then he stops and grabs my hands, pulling me into a second kiss. I didn't resist, instead I placed one hand on the side of his face pulling him closer, and placed the other on the side of his neck. While he re-placed his hands on my hips, on slightly higher than the other, more on my waist than my hip.

We hear the latch of the tree house door open, I don't stop kissing Chris, I wanted to feel his lips on mine just for another second, Teddy comes in,"Woah-ho-ho-ho! What did I walk in on? I guess I better give you two some privacy.."

I flip him off and as he climbs down the ladder I kick the door closed and continue kissing, well I guess he's my boyfriend now so, my boyfriend.

That's it folks thanks for reading <3

By the way I'm changing the fonts for the imagined and preferences so it's lowkey gonna look ratchet asf anyways *kiss kiss*