14.2: Kokoro no kimochi

This chapter is written in a different style. Usually I use the Group messaging style? But this part would be written in a more traditional book style. If y'all don't like it, tell me and I'll revert back to my old style.

I'll continue writing in my old style for the next few chapters and if you all like this style, then I'll switch and hopefully edit the previous ones too.

Also this chapter tells the feelings of the students, who have interacted with us, or (R/N)..... Or Dio..........

It plays an important part on the story as it will determine our group of friends. Let me know if you want someone else to be added.

_______________________________________

FEELINGS OF THE HEART

_______________________________________

Kirishima didn't knew if he was doing the right thing or not. But,

He moved on.

He moved on from the trauma that he was feeling after the USJ attack. To see your friend be almost killed because they didn't trust him, is least to say destroying him.

But was he a "friend" to (R/N)? Sure they had a few talks, but nothing more. More importantly will (R/N) be able to come back to the hero course? His injuries were life threatening and even he could tell that after healing, (R/N) will not be in his best shape.

So he looked at the small group of his friends talking to each other. Bakugo lashing out his anger at sero and kaminari.

"OI! SHUT THE HELL UP! PIKACHU AND TAPE ARMS, OR I'LL BLAST YOU!!!"

Mina being her bubbly self.

"Hey! What do y'all think we'd do today"

So he decided that, to be a hero, you need to make important decisions, and moving on is one of them.

"Beats me"

He moved on towards the path that he thought, led to become a pro hero.

*----*

Hagakure wasn't doing good after the USJ. Seeing her classmate that rushed to save her at the entrance exam, being carried away towards the hospital where he was possibly fighting for his life, was least to say heartbreaking.

The boy who'd saved you from almost a life threatening injury and in the process he didn't even realize that he was touching her naked body. Least to say she expected him to talk about it when she met him the first day, but to her surprise, he didn't even notice it.

She'd realized, that it was really stupid of her to worry about that, to the point that she couldn't sleep the night after the exam.

And when it was announced he was quirkless, she was astonished by that. He didn't had any power but still rushed in to save her. To her, (R/N) was a true hero. He was her hero.

That's why she had voted for him to be the class president.

But after the USJ, she was worried and sad. Worried for (R/N) that he'd be okay. Sad because of what her classmates did to him (Especially at bakugo).

Her classmates were at first saddened by what had happened, but now after the sports festival, everyone had gone back to normal. Like how can they do that!

She just hoped that (R/N) would be okay.

*----*

Izuku Midoriya didn't know what he felt.

After his recent talk with All might, he didn't know what to do. But one thought bugged him after this recent meeting,

"Can I really trust All might now?"

All might's words still rang through his ears,

"I'm sorry young midoriya, I shouldn't have made you destroy your friendship with young (R/N). Recent events have made me realize how stupid I am."

He didn't know what to do. Should he hate his mentor for what he mad him do? Should he be disappointed with himself for blindly following All might as if said pro hero doesn't make any mistakes?

He sided with the latter.

"But young midoriya try to mend your friendship with him. He already knows about one for all, but do anything that you can do to earn his forgiveness, even if you've to hate me, do it"

Izuku felt conflicted.

For the first time in his life, Izuku midoriya wished that he had taken bakugo's advice and took a swan dive off the roof.

At least he wouldn't have caused this much pain to others.

Note: Sorry for the short chapter, but I'll (hopefully) upload the next chapter in the coming few days,and trust me when I say that it's a big one.

Other then that, please note that love interest will always be a side story of this fic. If I ever get the chance, I might write them with hagakure or jiro being the interest. If you want anyone else, then let me know. Also, just to let you know, I'll suck at them.

This story will always focus more on the action and plot rather then romance so sorry. Also they'll not play a major roll in the story so you can just skip them.

Have a good time, everyone!