1:The Sun Sets

Author's note: This is my first fanfic, so I apologise for any grammatical mistakes as English is not my first language

Edit1: I cleaned and fixed some mistakes in this chapter. It's still crap, but better then before. I'll edit it more, once I get the time.

We see the building of Aldera junior high, where our protagonist is walking beside his friend, who also like our protagonist is quirkless.

Midoriya: Well school's here!

(R/N): More like hell is here

Midoriya: Yeah, being quirkless really makes your life hell.

The group takes their seats in the classroom.

(R/N): Well more like our society is corrupted. Everyone are so blinded by the power of quirks that they forget that their once was a time when quirks weren't even a thing and everyone lived a normal life. So we'll prove the world that quirks are not everything by becoming the first quirkless heroes. Am I right future hero ??

Midoriya: huh ? Oh yeah, I'll become the number 1 hero !!!

(R/N): That's right !!!

As he finishes his sentence the doors of the classroom open to reveal Katsuki Bakugo, the prodigy of aldera junior or the bully of Izuku midoriya and (R/N).

Bakugo: Oi deku and albinish freak shut the hell up !!!.

As on cue the teacher also enters the classroom.

Teacher: Good morning class, lets get today's lessons started.

The rest of the day goes normal, untill the last period comes

Teacher: Since you all are in third year, it's time to think about your future. I could just pass these forms......... (throws the forms in air) but I know pretty much all of you want to be heroes am I right ???

The students of the class respond by showing of their quirks except three students.

Teacher: Now now, I know you all are gonna be great heroes, but don't use your quirks in the class, it's illegal.

Bakugo: Hey teach don't lump me in with these extras, I'll be going to U.A to become the no.1 hero and to surpass all might.

Murmurs begin in the classroom about how hard it is to get into U.A

Teacher: Oh Midoriya and (R/N) also want to go to U.A don't they ??

For a second silence fills the classroom and then the whole class bursts into laughter.

Student 1: Midoriya and (R/N) you gotta be kidding me ?

Student 2: I thought U.A doesn't accept quirkless students.

Midoriya: No they got rid of that rule.

(R/N): And we'll be the first quirkless heroes.

As he just finishes his sentence, the classroom is filled with discussion's on how stupid both of them are, as for Bakugo he just gave them a glare full of bloodlust.
........................-------------------.......................

After School:

Midoriya: Well today was an interesting day.

(R/N): Yeah well let's train for the rest of 10 months so we can go to U.A.

Midoriya: Yeah well I'll see you tomorrow

(R/N): Ok goodbye!

He exits the classroom, leaving midoriya behind.