11: His Decision

Author's note: I'm sorry for the late chapter and if you don't like this one. Please read the note at the end of the story. Please answer the question too.

The next day

All the staff of U.A are now sitting in the meeting room. This was called to discuss further plans of the future of U.A. More importantly, they were here because aizawa had something important to tell them.

Nezu: So what is the important thing that you wanna tell us about Aizawa?

Aizawa: Do you all remember the late heroes Voltwave and Iceio?

At the mention of the late heroes, everyone nodded solemnly. Both of them were great heroes who died while saving people.

Aizawa: It just so happens that they had a child. They both had to disown him to protect the child from villains.

Everyone gasped at this revelation. They had never heard about this before. More importantly the child's life would have been pretty hard.

Snipe: What does this have to do with U.A?

Aizawa: Let me finish first.

He took a deep breath and started to speak.

Aizawa: Said child turned out to be quirkless and that resulted in problems in their family. His father distanced himself from his family while his mother distanced her and the child from the father. The boy had to see his mother die in front of him when he was just 4 years old.

Everyone frowned at this. No child deserved to go through something like that.

Aizawa: And just after all of this he was kidnapped by unit 16 and then tortured for five years!

Nezu was the most effected by this statement. He too had gone through torture and knew how bad it was.

Aizawa: Said boy was tortured to the point where he started suffering from Marie Antoinette syndrome. That boy happens to be at U.A where he was bullied by students and teachers for being quirkless.

All most all of them knew which student Aizawa was talking about and now.........now they felt horrible especially All might.

Aizawa: That boy saved me from a monster which was designed to kill All might not only that he also defeated thugs on the way while being quirkless and what reward he got? Being beaten to death by heroes. Today for the first time in my life, I'm ashamed to call myself a hero.

Everyone hung there heads down in shame after hearing what aizawa said. Truly they had failed to be true heroes. After sometime nezu spoke up.

Nezu: Thank you aizawa for bringing this to my knowledge and I assure you that the one's who attacked y/n will face punishment.

All might hung his head even lower as he could feel the burning stares from others.

Nezu: Don't worry aizawa I'll make sure to punish those who recklessly attacked (R/N) and thank you for bringing his past to my knowledge.

He sternly looked at All Might and then sighed. Everyone knew that if this incident is brought to public's attention, the society would fell into chaos!!!.

Nezu: I've decided that if Y/N wants us to release the details of this incident then I'll release it.

After this, chaos broke in the meeting room.

Cementoss: Nezu you can't do this!!

Vlad King: Riots would start against U.A!!

All Might: People would lose their trust on heroes and villians would rise!! Nezu please think about this.