9: Past Revealed

Nezu to say the least never expected something like this to happen, but alas it happened. A student almost killed due to the stupid decisions of the heroes. If society came to know this, who knows what hell would break lose.

Right now after escorting the students safely to their homes, all the staff of U.A were in the meeting room. Two notable members were missing from this meeting, they were Aizawa and all might. While all might will join them from tomorrow, aizawa wouldn't be able to join them for the next couple of days due to his injuries.
Nezu cleared his throat and began to speak.

Nezu: What happened today was unexpected but fortunately we were able to minimize damage and escort almost all the students safely except one student.

At this all the staff members nodded solemnly. Some of them might've been against (R/N) being in the hero course but none of them ever expected All might to act this irrationally in a dire situation. To believe what the villians were saying was truly the worse thing any hero could do, let alone the No. 1 hero.

Nezu: I know that all of you are very well aware of what happened. Those students who attacked (R/N) will be reprimanded for acting irrationally as well as all might. We cannot allow something like this to happen again, it will damage the trust of people in heroes. Now all of you are excused.

...........................................................

Aizawa hastily woke up from unconsciousness with only one thing going through his mind.

Were all the students safe?

He had to thank (R/N) for saving him. Who knows what would've happened to him if (R/N) hadn't intervened.

After a little while a doctor came in his room for a checkup. The doctor explained everything that had happened to him, and all the drawbacks due to his new injuries. After all the explanations, the doctor was walking back to the door when Aizawa asked him a question that has been on his mind ever since he woke up.

Aizawa: Are all the students ok?

Doctor: I haven't been told about other students but a student named (R/N) is in critical condition right now.

Aizawa(shocked): What happened to him?

Doctor: Again I haven't been told about the incident that caused him to be in this condition but from his state we can conclude something bad had happened to him. We are trying our best to get him into a stable condition but all we can do is hope for the best now.

Aizawa wasn't expecting to hear something like this when he woke up. He had hoped to thank (R/N) and talk to him about his past. He had a gut feeling that something really messed up had happened which caused (R/N) to be in this state, because (R/N) wasn't the same irrational student as others and more importantly he had the skill to fight back. He just had a feeling telling him that something, that might change their future had happened.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And he had no idea how correct he was.

............................................................

The next day tsukauchi visited aizawa in the hospital to collect his statement. He knew aizawa would ask about what had happened yesterday and truth to be told, tsukauchi was also disturbed by yesterday's events. The state that they had found (R/N)'s body in was terrible and then to found out that heroes attacked him truly disturbed tsukauchi.

Aizawa heard his door opening and immediately shot up from bed. He saw tsukauchi entering the room.

Tsukauchi: Take it easy aizawa. You're still pretty badly injured.