15: The Light That Gives Hope

Author's note: I'm not particularly satisfied with how this chapter turned out. I tried my best, but writer's block is a thing that I despise the most. Overall if you're not satisfied with this chapter, feel free to tell me. I might rewrite it in the future. Let's goooooooo

Dumbfounded.

That's how All might was at the moment, after seeing (R/N) beat almost all of the students of class 1-A. Even Nezu was surprised.

Heck even Aizawa was surprised by how quickly (R/N) got the hang of his quirk. If he made this much progress in 3 weeks, he could only imagine how powerful (R/N) would've been if he got his quirk like others at a young age.

He was thankful that (R/N) continued on the path to become a hero and not a villain. He could only imagine the destruction someone would cause, if they had the skills and quirk of (R/N).

......................................................

"This exercise is now over. Medical bots are on their way to help injured students. Students who were captured would be free now from their cuffs. If you can help other students then please do."

The speakers in ground beta blared this announcement, as (R/N) sat on the ground to catch his breath. Truth to be told,he wasn't satisfied with the way he treated his classmates, especially the ones who betrayed him.

He wanted to do worse.

But as much as he wanted to, it was as if something was stopping him to do it. Honestly after watching the med bots carrying bakugo away, he was glad that something stopped him or else he might've killed him.

His mind immediately went back to the voice he heard in the morning. The voice that told him not to give in to anger and hatred. He sighed and looked at his hand as small sparks started bouncing around his fingers.

(R/N): Whoever you are, thank you.

................................................................

The med bots started to take the injured students to the infirmary. Jiro and hagakure were the only ones conscious out of the captured students, the cuffs on their hands were automatically unlocked as soon as the combat training was over.

Jiro: That was pretty intense, right?

Hagakure: Mmhmm. We make a pretty good team don't we?

Jiro laughed and hagakure joined in as well.

Jiro: Yup. By the way, did we just see (R/N) use a quirk?

Hagakure: I'm still confused by that, but I'm glad that we were captured. Didn't want to fight the guy who easily defeated one of the strongest students in our class.

Jiro shuddered at the thought of being at the receiving end of (R/N)'s attack.

Jiro: Me too.

Both of them started walking to the infirmary to get their injuries checked.

.............................................................

After the exercise, the students were allowed to go home. Most students had minor injuries so they went home as soon as they got the chance, only bakugo and midoriya were left in the infirmary.

Bakugo's parents were called, as recovery girl had stated to nezu that bakugo would be too tired to go home on his own, while midoriya was given some time to gather his strength so he could go home.