16. Tired

At Hallie's house, I decide to call Jasper and Alice to update them. I'm super grumpy and in a bad mood but talking with them helps.

On the phone with Jasper:

J - "is everything ok?"
P - "define ok. I got in a fight with Abby"
J - *sighs* "do you want me to pick you up?"
P- "no, I feel bad ditching Hallie. Maybe just pick me up early tomorrow?"
J - "Alright, Alice will text you before bed, I'm going hunting tonight so I won't be able to text you. Don't hesitate to call Alice if you want to be picked up."

Jasper and I said goodbye and I go back to Hallie.

"Everything good?" She asks.

"Yea" I say with a smile that Hallie could tell was fake.

"Ok so hears the plan. We paint each others nails, make popcorn, and watch the Titanic. Sound good?" She asks trying to cheer me up.

"Yea sound good. Do you have light blue nail polish?"

"Duh"

Time Skip to next morning

I wake up to my phone dinging. I check my text and it's Alice saying she'll be picking me up in 10 mins. Last night was really nice. Hallie cheered me up, making me laugh and her childhood stories about her and Hayden, her twin brother, pranking each other. Apparently one time she hid under his bed and grabbed his leg while he was walking by. He screamed and it scared him so much he peed himself. Hayden came in and watched titanic with us for a little while but left during the spicy scenes. Thank the lord.

I use my crutches to go outside and get in the car.

"Have fun?" Alice asks

"Yea. We watched the Titanic." I respond

Alice squeals. "Best movie ever. Don't tell Jas but Jack is SO HOT."

Alice and I giggle.

Alice can tell I'm tired and asks, "What time did you stay up until?"

"Umm... maybe like 2 am..." I respond hesitantly. Alice just look and me with a disapproving look.

"Ok 1 that's way too late. 2 you will be taking a nap when we get back home. 3 you still need to talk to Jasper and I about what happened with Abby and start thinking about moving in with us for good."

I know she's right, but we'll discuss all that later. Alice explains that Jasper is still hunting along with Edward, Esme and Carlisle and that she would be joining them for a few hours so I would be with Emmett and Rosalie. I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous to be left alone with them but also excited to get to know them more.

Alice and I spend the rest of the car ride listening to music and chatting and before I know it she is helping me out of the car and inside. We go inside and I take my coat off. We go to the living room and see Rosalie and Emmett cuddling and watching T.V.

"Okay I have to head out and meet the others. Rosalie would you mind helping Posie out with her bath. The cast makes it a little difficult. And also makes sure she takes a nap." Alice says pointing an accusing look at me.  Rosalie looks at me and smiles. "I wouldn't mind at all." She says.

I just gape at Alice. "Alice I don't want her helping with my bath I don't even know her!" I whisper yell even though I know the other two can here me.

"Relax, she just needs to help wrap your cast and help you get in and out. Plus, she's a girl too, there's nothing to be embarrassed about." Alice explains calmly.

"Or would you rather have Emmett do it?" She adds teasingly.

"No! No it's okay Rosalie can help." I say panicked. Alice just laughs, hugs me, and tells me she'll see me tonight. With that she speeds of out into the woods, leaving me alone with Mrs. Beauty Queen and Mr. Buff.

Wassup everyone. How was everyone's spring break? Mine was painfully boring but I got to read a lot which was AMAZING. A Court of Silver Flames was SO GOOD. Oh and guess what. I QUIT VOLLEYBALL AT THE TOXIC CLUB. I'm so happy that I made that decision. It was hard to make the decision but I'm proud of myself. Always do what's best for you!

QOTD: What is your favorite cereal?

This is such a hard question but I'd have to say probably Corn Pops.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! The next one will prob be better. I haven't been in a writing mood recently. See ya later.

-Z