21. Fun Distractions

I screech as the fierce wind hits my face, making my nose sting. I instinctively scrunch it up to get rid of the tickle as the zipline slows. Carlisle walks up to me, smiling,and helps me down. After I was done sulking about Jasper and Alice going to meet the Volturi, Carlisle suggested we make a zipline. 

"AGAIN" I yell

"Woahhhhh ok, you can do it again if you ask politely" Carlisle says laughing.

I blush "Can I please do the zipline again?"

"Of course"

I hop on his back and he races back up the hill to where the zipline starts. I don't think i'll ever get used to moving this fast. I can't even think we are going so fast!

He gets me set up on the zipline again, and then i'm off. Carlisle runs beside me as as I speed down the hill. I burst into laughter as it comes to a stop once again

"One more time pleaseeee??"

"Sorry sweetheart but it's lunch time, and Jasper and Alice told me you would probably need to sleep a little more after last night's events." He responds

"I don't need more sleep" I mumble as I start trudging back up the hill.

Before I can get very far, i'm being thrown onto Carlisle's back and once again blasting off, erasing all of my previous thoughts.

Time Skip

For lunch, I had a chicken sandwich and some chips. I wasn't tired before, but after eating, I feel like I could use a nap. I get up and bring my plate to the sink, but before I can start washing it, Carlisle intervenes.

"Go ahead and go upstairs to take a nap, I'll handle this" He says with a soft smile. I thank him and make my way upstairs to change into something more comfortable. I decide to change into some soft silk shorts and one of Jaspers tshirts. As I slip it on over my head I am immediately encased in his piney scent. I sigh, satisfied, then make my way back downstairs. I'm not a huge fan of sleeping alone so I want to sleep in the living room where Carlisle will be around. 

I lay down on the couch and Carlisle brings me a blanket.

"Here you are" He says

"Thank you. When will Jas and Ali be back" I ask

"What am I not enough fun for you?" Carlisle says with a fake pout.

"No, your super duper boring" I respond with a grin.

"They should be back tomorrow. I promise the time will pass quickly, I think Emmett and Rosalie have a fun afternoon planned for you" 

ooooo that sounds intriguing. I close my eyes wanting to get this nap over with so I can find out what "fun afternoon" Emmett and Rosalie have planned. With the Tv is playing softly in the background, I'm Fast asleep within 2 minutes.

Another Time Skip :)

I wake up to Emmett yelling in my ear to wake up and Rosalie yelling at him to stop yelling.

"you could have just gently shaken her awake"

"This was more interesting though" He says shrugging

Rosalie just rolls her eyes and looks back at me.

"So here is the plan. We are going to build the best, biggest fort known to man, then watch movies and read stories in it." She says smiling. I smile back and nod eagerly. "Sounds super fun"

We get to work on the fort immediately. Emmett is in charge of getting chairs and things to hold the fort up, Rosalie is in charge of gathering blankets, and I am in charge of getting the miscellaneous items for the inside of the fort. I grab cute lights, pillows, a few stuffed animals, and a laptop to watch a movie on.

When the fort was finished, we sat in it together, read stories, and watched Avatar. It was super fun, but even though I love Rosalie and Emmett , I couldn't help but wish that is was Alice and Jasper I was sharing this moment with.

.

.

.

Whats up?? Sorry for the long wait but i've had zero time. This is kind of just a filler chapter but more is coming! I also just had club volleyball tryouts (hell).

QOTD: Have you ever been ziplining?

I have and it was pretty fun, but i'm scared of heights so it was pretty scary too.

see ya

Z