22. Reunited at last

Alice's POV

"Dearest Alice, as long as you have sweet Posie here by the end of the month to prove that she has been changed, all will be well. However, if you fail to live up to these conditions, I am afraid that your little mate will have to be turned over to the Volturi, and we will decide what to do with her."

"But Aro, she's still only a girl, she needs more than a month before the change." I say pleadingly.

"your lucky I am even giving you a month" aro snaps "if it were u to me you would have changed her the day you met her."

I let out a soft sigh of defeat, knowing that I wasn't going to win this argument. I turn to look at Jasper and he has the same defeated look on his face that I am wearing on mine. guards approach and without further conversation, we are escorted out of the room.

Posie's POV

I wake up to find that i've been moved to my bed. I'm still a little groggy but I can tell that my mood is off a bit. I feel grumpy and a bit... sad. I put it off to just being tired, and find myself unable to leave the bed. I decide to grab the remote and turn on the TV. All of the sudden doc mcstuffins pops up on the screen. Its not what I was planning on watching but for some reason I was enraptured by the colors flashing on the screen.

I was fully submerged in doc mcstuffins patching up a stuffed pig when there was a soft knock on the bedroom door. I mutter a "come in" without looking away from the screen and jump to my knees when the TV is turned off.

"Heeyyyy I was watching that!!"

"You weren't responding to me before, so I had to turn the TV off to get your attention, now get up its time for breakfast." Emmett says plucking me out of the bed.

I groaned and walked downstairs. I was already in a bad mood but after being interrupted in the middle of my TV show i'm in a even worse mood. I arrive downstairs to find bacon and pancakes on the table, but i'm not hungry.

"Dig in Posie" Rosalie says from across the table. I just roll my eyes and start pushing my food around the plate. Upon seeing the untouched food on my plate and the frown on my face, Rosalie askes me if I'm feeling ok.

"mhm" I respond half heartedly still staring down at my plate.

"Ok, well then eat your food"

"I DON"T WANT TO"

"What has gotten into you Posie" Rosalie looks at me with a disappointed expression. Her expression made me feel even worse so I just got up and ran back to my room. Once I arrived, I plopped into the bed and held my breath to keep from crying. However I couldn't stop the tears from flowing. I was so stressed and sad and angry and disappointed and I didn't even have Jasper and Alice here with me.

After crying with my face in the fluffy white pillow for 5 minuted, the door open behinds me. I don't bother to check and see who it is, but I hear them approaching. I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn around to see.... Jasper!!!

I gasp and reach up to hug him around his neck. I end up crawling on him, and he gives a throaty laugh.

"Miss me sugar?"

"very much" I whine

I look over Jasper's shoulder and see Alice smiling at us in the doorway. I smile and run over to hug her too.

After we get done greeting each other we go back to the bed where they see the tear stains in the pillow.

"Why were you crying Posie?" Alice asks softly.

"Because I missed you" I replied, cheeks flushing.

"I feel stupid, I can't even be without you guys for one day without getting all emotional."

"That's normal Posie. You aren't meant to be away from your mate, it happens to everyone who is distanced from their mate for a while." She assured.

That made me feel a little better. "Okay, can we just watch TV and cuddle now, it's been a rough day."

"Sure hun, but first we need to discuss what the volturi said about turning you." Says Jasper

I sigh

"Aro says that we need to change you before the end of the month, and when we do, we have to bring you to the volturi for proof."

I freeze

"I know that this is very sudden, and trust me we are going to try and do whatever we can to buy you some more time, but in the mean time, you have to be with one of us at all times just in case the volturi try and pull anything." Jasper gives me a sorry look.

"Don't worry Posie, we got this under control, In the meantime let's just relax and enjoy being together again." Alice chimes in.

Alice is right, I trust them, and I want to spend as much time with them as possible before I have to be changed into a vampire.

"Okay, I trust you guys." I say softly

They both smile at me and Alice reaches for the remote beside the bed. We snuggle up on the bed with me in the middle as Alice clicks the TV on. When doc mcstuffins comes on Jasper and Alice just look at each other grinning. "Cute." Jasper says and kisses my forehead.

.

.

.

don't you love when I come aroouunnd

Sorry for the wait everyone, but today is a snow day so no school woop woop.

Also, what stories might ya'll want to see next. Leave ideas in the comments. I'm probably going to only do a two person relationship next, and it doesn't need to be A fanfic, in fact I would love if it wasn't. Let me know what you think!

~Z