18. Fib

Ishaan pov:

Black, shoulder-length wavy hair, a sweet, vivacious, and energetic smile which can make a day of even the greatest irascible person's (I do consider me in one of them), black-almond, high-spirited round eyes full of tenderness. And above all these, those nonsensical babbling. How can a normal man, stop himself from falling to those features and beauty. Oh, yeah! I forgot to add, her ignoring attitude, which amplifies my heart to fang out with invisible wings and fly towards her. 

Even having all these saccharine and balmy qualities, my Ishika is having one terrifically horrible quality, that is, to threaten...

I am going to break your neck. Cut you into pieces and smash you. I will hit your stupid skull on the wall.

By the way, I do not know that those threats are going to stay theoretical or she will be giving a practical trial on me. However, I have to face her. 

I inhaled and exhaled. I inhaled and exhaled. I inhaled and exhaled.

No. I was never this anxious in my whole carrier, not even while giving my viva. Unnecessarily, I walked out. If I walked out, can't I keep the fame of my testosterone and face her, speak with her, instead of ignoring her. I closed my eyes, to calm myself. Only two crimson red faces impressions appeared. 1. Ishika on right-field-of-vision 2. Anu on left-field-of-vision.

Argh! I should have watched a horror movie, the last night. At least, those scary, horrifying makeup witches would have been better than their terrifying faces.  

If I don't resolve things between us, Anu will kick on my ass and throw me out of the house. With that phobia, if I go and speak with Ishika, I can't even apprehend what and which places; she will hit me. 

"Ishaan. Dude. Are your balls still intact?" Adi provoked, his adenoidal voice sounded irritating.

Last evening when Anu threw me out of the shop, she even took my car keys and said to go by walking to the house. However, my house and shop are in the same street, Hill's colony, it was a matter of a few hundred meters walk. She is a sweet sister, isn't she? While, this morning I phoned, Adi, to pick me up on his way to the hospital. 

"Yes. But I doubt, they will... until evening." I retorted.  

"Ishaan you are a surgeon that too her senior doctor. Why are you frightened of her? Be a man!" He encouraged.

"I am a Man! But it doesn't mean that my body cannot perceive the pain. It does!" I said, shaking my head. "Adi. You have no idea, how vigorous her hits are?" 

I recalled those memories of Saturday afternoon took place on the seventh floor. Her every hefty hit on my chest twinged to my ribs. I might act like, they don't affect me but they do. And that same evening, when we're walking in the O.T. hallway, unconsiderable with the place, she was ready to hit me. No. I can't speak in public with her. If I do, I might lose my dignity in the next second.

"Then. Why did you ignore her? Ishaan, girls' hearts are a very delicate thing. They are so vulnerable that a small hurt will be enough to bring tears to their eyes. One has to handle very carefully to them."

"But in the case of Ishika, it's reverse. She will not cry but make that person cry out for their life." Once again, I inhaled strongly. Very very strongly. I turned at Adi, he was smirking. "What?"

"You changed a lot in these two weeks. On her first day, you called me and shared about her with a little sting of enthusiasm. From that day, I was keeping an account of your deportment. Years passed, but you never spoke about a girl, but Ishika was the first topic you spoke about whenever you phoned me. Man, you even shared what was her backpack color.  You got involved...sorry embedded in her. I dunno, what she did to you, that no other girl could. But, I could tell, you were obsessed with her. Albeit, my friend threatens her, shouts at her. And I think, she is best to forbid your animal assimilating aggressive attitude."