33. Quarrels

I gave a good, dirty plus angry glance at that man clamped against my boyfriend's body. He woke up that sleeping tigress possessed in me by snatching my prey from my mouth. No, it's not his wife who is luring around my boyfriend, it's him. He is like a thorn between me and BBF(Beast-like boyfriend). One day, I will take out my revenge

I can discriminate by watching his current avatar that something was not going accordingly with him. His dark, thick hair ruffled unevenly. His face was pale and sweaty which is still resting against Dr. Ishaan's chest. A few areas of his apron were canvassed over. His broad shoulders carried two heavy sling bags.

Withal, he smelled milky.

I had no idea what he had done now.

He opened his eyes and meet mines, quirking his lips, hugged Dr. Ishaan more tightly.

Is he trying to jealous me? Should I be jealous of it?

BTW, I was still lying flat on the floor glaring at Dr. Ishaan's disgustingly crinkled nose face. He locked his two hands on each of Dr. Adi's arms and pushed him off

"Adi, you spoiled my apron!" Dr. Ishaan barked dusting out his, now and their palely red, blue, green-colored apron.

"Ishika!" Thorn wondered or could say acted to be wondered gazing down at me. "What are you doing on the floor?" 

"You don't speak with me!" I muttered with gritted teeth, throwing a red-burned dagger's glare at him that should not only stab his body but also give the third degree burnt. "Every dog has a day, when my day will come I will torture the hell out of you...And yes mark and re-re-remark my words, Dr. Adi!"

I should order a UFO so that I can travel to Mars and kiss my boyfriend without any disturbance, as I find that's the only place he will not disturb us. 

"First you tell me, why you look like a walking mess?" While prying to Dr. Adi, Dr. Ishaan offered me his hand. 

Instead, I handed him those hair strands which I plucked out while falling and stood by myself. 

I am not old.

Then we heard soft giggling voices of Ananya, entering the room with her tiny colorful hands gripping one thigh bone a knee hammer and a stethoscope snaked around her neck.

"Because of her...she broke my cabin's skeleton bones and drumming them against me."

Ananya giggling trotted to her father and hit him, against his knee with that knee hammer. Dr. Adi is an orthopedic doctor whose common examination is to check joints with a knee hammer on his patients. In short, his daughter is doing what she might have seen her father doing with the patients. 

"Oww! Stop...hitting me, you disgusting daughter...FGS..."

"...means!" I inquired. Soon I will change his name from 'Aditya' to 'Abbreviation man.'

"...For God's Sake... where am I...yes FGS, don't turn like your Shanu Uncle." Warning he poked Dr. Ishaan's chest like the way I do with him in love.

I should be in a high-alert mode...I do not know what's going on in Dr. Adi's mind regarding my boyfriend. 

What if, Grannyinstead of getting a granddaughter-in-law for her grandson will get a grandson-in-law. 

And my brain, the super processing natural gadget of my body... imagined my BBF kissing his CCBFF. Hash! imaginations can't get this wild.

I hope they just baked muffins last night!