Part 2!/Life Update.

Hey guys part 2 has been out for a while now but im still slowly uploading it!

Go read Oceans In My Mind on my page!

Im thinking of publishing this one on hard copy in the meantime while im still uploading Oceans In My Mind, let me know if you would purchase this as a hard copy and where you would like to see it available to buy! Should I make a website?

In the mean time here are some Q&As I've gotten recently.

Q:Why do you write and where do you get inspiration from?

A: I write to express my feelings and because its a easy stress reliever, I pull inspiration from everything. Daily living, relationships, unexpected events and anything that comes to mind!

Q:Why did it take so long to write?

A: life is crazy aha. I didn't always have the time but im a lot more free now!

Q: How many books do you plan on writing?

A: I plan on making at least 4 more poetry books in my life (including the 2 that are out already) total of 6 or more!

Q: How old are you now?

A: I just turned 20 on the 21st of March!

In other news, Im beyond excited to hit 1k reads and its all thanks to you wonderful people reading my book. I wish I could give you guys so much more! Im sorry about the slow updates but I hope you still read all the same!

Thank you.

Read on loves, I'll see you on the other side.

<3