I'm Sorry Puppy

I just wanted to do something nice for someone. I found this stray puppy and I remembered my neighbor who's a good friend of mine lost their dog, Lucky, a while back. Lucky was shot and killed for no reason. So when I found the puppy I gave it a bath and some food and thought maybe my friend would like this little dog. So I waited til my friend got home before I went over and showed him the puppy. As I was waiting, my baby sister was playing with the puppy and we were playing with the puppy until I went over to show the puppy to my friend. When I walked over as a little joke I told my friend it was his birthday present. His birthday had already past. We took the puppy out to their back yard and we tried to figure out a name for him.
My friend said, "Shiloh."
I told him no, and said, "How about Chance instead?"
 You know like how they had a dog named Lucky and now a dog named Chance, like a second chance. But that puppy didn't get a chance... See, my friend also has 2 Pitbull-mixes a boy and a girl. The boy pit-mix, Chopo, is still kinda a pup and likes to play and is kind. But the girl pit-mix, Mika, don't listen to anyone and fights with Chopo, but Chopo always wins even tho Mika starts it. Mika tried to kill a chicken the last time I was at their house. The dogs were in their cage for a while.  As the puppy ran around then my friend went to go show Chopo the puppy to make sure they got along before he decided to keep the puppy. He let Chopo out and the puppy got a little scared but Chopo was just trying to play. Mika got out and the first thing she did was go straight for the puppy growling and trying to jump on my friend to eat the poor puppy. Well, my friend dropped the puppy when this happened and as the puppy tried to run away, Mika chased the puppy to the front of the house by the driveway and... She bit the puppy and cut the puppies stomach open... The puppy laid there and by the time I got around to the front, it was too late. Mika had just dropped the puppy and I watched it squirm around and search for something in pain as his guts where outside of him... I was in such shock I just stood their watching the poor puppy die. I didn't know what to do I just waited and everyone at the house came out and we figured out what to do first off with putting Mika back in her cage and putting Chopo on his leash. My friend was so upset he started to dig a hole in the back yard by the fence and burry the puppy. The whole family was saying they would get me a new dog I told them it wasn't mine that he was a stray we found and he was a puppy so I didn't want him getting hurt. Little did I know, by bringing him here he got worse than hurt. I felt so bad and I was still in shock just watching as my friend and his brother and his grandpa where digging that hole. My friend cried so much it was the first time I had seen him cry and I started crying as everything hit me like a ton of bricks. He cried hard though with his face all red and he was silent the whole time. Me, I cried and I just had tears coming from my eyes and shock on my face and silence. He didn't see me because I didn't want him to. But I saw him the whole time. And it hurt me so bad. I tried to do something nice and it ended in death. I thought I was doing a good thing for my friend and I brought him more pain. I thought I was helping when all I did was hurt him. My aunt wanted that puppy if they didn't take him but I knew my friend would have taken him. I knew they wanted a second Chance... But they didn't get it. And that puppy didn't even get a chance... His life was gone as quick as it started. And its all my fault. That puppy should have been me. I'm so sorry. This is all my fault.