Depression Kills

Depression, Anxiety, Hopelessness, Heartache, Sadness, Fear.
From me to you I say what's true
You don't want to know my life story I won't tell.
But if I confide in you, what I hope you will listen to. Don't make a fucking excuse. Don't leave me out to dry. Don't let me start to cry. I trusted You. And all you did was sing your lies. I gave you my world. And I was left with a girl, still broken and confused. Still lost with everything to lose. And all you did was choose an alternative. A life on a page. One where you can control what I say.
A single day I hoped you would hear me out. But all you did was scream and shout. Go back to your cave we don't need you, slave. You're just here to help us not the other way around. Shut the fuck up and leave. I gave you my all and everything I asked you one too many things, it seems. I just wanted help. All you did was stuff me on a shelf. Told me to wait it out and one day I'll figure it out. Well, I figured it out. Its time for me to go, I'm tired of being called to your freak show. I want out. Don't ask me for help anymore. All I'll tell you is to look for a new friend. Because I was there for you. But you sat back and heard my cries and said. Why don't you stop? Why don't you leave? Why don't you just give up? I can't stop loving people. I can't leave my family. I don't want to give up life. But you are making it harder for me to live. You are making it difficult for me to breath comfortably. You are forcing me to want to throw away everything. All you do to me hurts and all I can truly feel is your pain. They say no pain no gain, right? But what if all I'm gaining is sadness and lost hope. What if all I do is give and all people do is take. When will I get what I receive what I desperately need when I end up starting to believe. I just want the need the urge to be able to breathe. Just fucking leave.

Depression, it kills me...