Maths Class

Every day you wake up and go to school. Even if you are an adult you've been to school before. every day you have a math class. algebra 1, algebra 2, geometry, calculus, they are are the same. Equations here and there, word problems, and projects. Numbers and letters and for what? "When will we use this in real life?"A student asks the teacher. "Why do we need to learn this?" they say. But the next math project we do uses a real-life situation. We just learned to by a car using an exponential equation by using an interest rate to get a loan from a bank. We do need the learn these things sometimes. You just have to know how and when to use them. MATH IS EVERYWHERE. In your technology, in your home, in your work. Math is every where you go and it can be so frustrating sometimes when you don't know how to do the equation. Always ask for help other wise you will be paying for it in your future.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

A.N.

soooo long story short i been busy guys sorry i don't even have wattpad as an app anymore :/ no room on my phone welp the school computers let me login thankfully so i might be updating things when ever i can loves sorry for the long update lookin for more inspiration soon ;)