"Hollowness!"

One day without him ,his smile, his teasing,him trying to act strict yet failing miserably cracking into the heart fluttering laughter , his warmth ,his touches ... it's just past one day without jungkook !

And here I am, struggling like as if I edged in my 70s where just a simple task like breathing is exhausting , tiring!

Sometimes breathing is actually tiring,when it's aimless!!

I might sound dramatic!! Heck I know I sound dramatic but you'll know the feeling one day!! I wish you do.

The 24hrs measurement of time can pass away in a blink of an eye when you have the company who makes you forget the need for taking counts of moments you're passing, who makes you feel so many things at a time that taking count of the said Precious time seems just a mere thought ,not important,never significant!

And now that my one & only reason to stir my mind up with the mixed emotions filled with rainbow coloured feelings is just 4hrs away from me for over 32hrs 50mins , taking counts of moments is the only significant task that I'm excelling in now!!

How ironic!!

Jungkook departed for Busan yesterday ,early morning leaving me in the cold sheets without his comfort just with a note stuck on the fridge door saying -

" I didn't dare to wake you up cz I don't think I'd be able to say bye watching you tear up! Take care of my love for me.. I'll come into your arms soon!"

And when I was doubtful if I would actually tear up bidding him bye for a two days tour just some hundreds kilometres away but as the empty side of my bed & the cheesy lines welcomed me raising a feeling of hollowness in my soul , saying I teared up would be an understatement!! I literally sobbed like a lovestruck teenaged girl whose boyfriend left her hanging on a date!!

After I recovered from my sobbing session, I took care of his love for him!!
I was hungry dude!! I had to eat so I made something edible to chase away my sorrows!!

Did it work ?

Heck no!!

Food is the most dangerous thing that would remind me of jungkook every freaking time cz he's a foodie!!
Literal baby whenever he meets his bestie, food!!

The images of how he'd munch on anything & everything acting like a crackhead to make me laugh , made me lose my appetite for food!!

Sleeping all day & waiting for a text from that missing bunny is all I did yesterday all along.

But there's not a single text from him !

I have been eyeing my phone in a way pelican waits for a single drop of rain !!

But of no vain!

I know he's busy & I should be understanding!! But who would stop me from worrying!! Who could stop the peculiar images of him cutting ties with me for any mistakes that I might've commited and as a kindhearted bunny he is , he couldn't throw on my face so he's avoiding me or the thought of him actually getting involved with any Busan beauty or any tasty thing attracting his all attention !!

What's tasty in Busan??

Or could he be injured!!
Oh god!! Please anything but this!! Just keep him safe please!!

I couldn't take this anymore!!
Sitting all day in my office cabin without attending any patient properly , wrecking all my nerves with absurd thoughts , I'm feeling exhausted!!
It's exhausting to even breathe!

I was about to doze off from the heaviness of misery when a ding on my phone alarmed me full awake !
A ray of hope spread through my system!!
It's definitely his text chanting sorrys!!

Huh! Bold of him to think I'll forgive so easily!!

Smiling wickedly at the thought of testing his nerves playing hard to get a bit , I unlocked my phone to access the notification!!

It was not a text rather a notification from twitter!!
Oh yes! The first thing I did after eating was to follow him on every social ground as I couldn't dare to risk the possibility of him actually liking someone else behind my back though it was a joke but who can guarantee, I might stay awake!

At least an update about him would be more than helpful for my burning soul now.

Nope...not that either!!

It's the link of the biggest online magazine globally featuring BTS's comeback , exclusively focusing on the most awaited Collab stage of jungkook & Lisa that happened not so long ago!!

It's a matter of past!! Why are they putting so much significance in that tiny thing of a one time stage Collab ?? And on top of that the title marked in red colour
" Spice to BTS!"

Seriously!!

Only the title is enough for my sanity to go miles away to kill the editor right away!
But calming my wits, I proceeded to read the magazine !

Bold of me to do that!!
As the last piece of peace that I had vanished in a matter of minutes when I came across the page with the hd pictures of Lisa in jungkook's arms, jungkook twirling Lisa, he caressing her arm delicately...all sensual dance moves!! Capturing their heavenly beauty , focusing how they set the stage on fire only matching each other's rythm! How they're so comfortable on stage though it's the first time!! How they possess the same passion!! From their passion for stage, music to their personal taste, compatibility at it's peak to be an ideal couple!!
On stage..off stage!!
"They're souls made in heaven, to match each other's rythm!"

I didn't realize I was holding my breath all along reading the heart piercing words one by one while scrolling with shivering hand!!

I couldn't stop reading as my mind wanted to know how I lack in every sphere to  even stand in the same frame as jungkook.
How I dared to sneak through his heart made of gold & life , a treasure to people,  being a shabby lowlife!!
Not a percent COMPATIBLE!!

OUR SOULS WASN'T MADE IN HEAVEN TO MACH EACH OTHER'S RYTHM!!

WHAT ARE WE ?
JUNGKOOK!!

A/N:
Hey hey!!
Eid Mubarak lovelies 💜
I hope you're having a great Eid!!
I didn't want to upset y'all with this update but yeah it'll go down anyway!!
So, we're heading for a rollar coaster!
Stay STRONG 😘

A/N: Hey hey!! Eid Mubarak lovelies 💜I hope you're having a great Eid!! I didn't want to upset y'all with this update but yeah it'll go down anyway!! So, we're heading for a rollar coaster! Stay STRONG 😘

If only I could paint this pic on the four walls of my room!!
He's HEAVEN!