"Boyfriend!"

Next morning:
  I woke up early, prepared breakfast & got ready with a new spirit to start a fresh.
  'I'll not regret again!! I'll not shatter again!
Yes, I did fall but it's not like I can't rise again.
   "Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time !"-Confuscius

That's how I was fully determined of shedding off all the worries & start to rise again to focus on my career ahead.
' Someday I'll be a famous cardiologist of Seoul. Yes, I'll!!'

As soon as I entered the Bighit Ent building, I went straight to my office room. I focused on preparing jungkook's that day's diet chart.
Suddenly there was a knock on the door.
  " Hey, Miss Y/N!"
That chubby angelic smile.

"Oh,Hi Mr Park!Plzz take a seat!"
I gestured him smiling.

"So, how are you doing? All good?" He asked me taking the seat before my desk.
"Oh, yeah! All okay!" I smiled again.
"Then I must say you're lucky that jungkookie is not giving you a hard time!" He added putting on the same angelic smile .
  'Only if I could tell him !'

"Okay then I'll take your leave!! I just came to find if you're facing any problem, you know!Don't hesitate to call me if you face any difficulty!" He smiled broadly.

"Yeah, sure! Thanks Mr Park!" I replied.
"Oh plzz! Only jimin!" He added.

" Yes, thank you Jimin!"I bowed as he left.
' How come that brat grew up so rude having so kind hyungs around!!' I asked in my mind.
.
.
At Jungkook's office:
"Mr Jeon!" I entered the room
"Oh, Y/N!" He replied.
"How's your leg? Lemme check!"
I went close to him to check on the injury.
" That's much better! I think you don't feel any pain anymore. I'll get another X-Ray done to conform if the bone united with the joint." I told him.
"But I can't dance!" He looked too much frustrated.
"Oh that's because your leg is slightly stiffed as you've not practised for the past few days. Once you start ,you'll be able to dance slowly. But you've to be careful." I assured him.
He just nodded.
" BTW, you have to continue some of the medicines for next few weeks."I added.
"Okay!!" He replied nonchalantly.
"OK,then! I'll take your leave!"
I bowed him & turned to head back.
"Y/N!"
He called me as I was about to pass the door.
I turned to him .
"Yes!"
"How's Taehyung?" He asked.

"What!Excuse me?"
I was taken aback! What exactly he wanted to know??

"I'm just asking if he's doing well!! That's it..never mind!" He looked away avoiding my look.

"He's doing great!" I replied & stormed out.
Jungkook sighed a deep one!
.
.
After lunch ,I needed to take jungkook to the hospital for the X-Ray .
As I entered his office to inform him , he was busy over the phone talking to someone looking so happy.
'Was that Lisa on the other side of the phone? Whatever ,none of my concern!'
"Mr Jeon ,I came to call you to go to the hospital." I informed him shrugging all the nonsense thoughts.
He put the phone back to his pant's pocket & looked back at me.
"Aaah..yes! I almost forgot! You wait for me downstair ,I'm coming with the keys!" He replied.
"No ,I can ride the cab! You come ,I'll wait for you at the hospital." I refused to ride with him.
  "But you don't seem to be that rich to waste your money only to show arrogance!" He smugly replied.
"I'm not arrogant okay!! I behave accordingly!" I replied to the brat throwing a glare.

"Yeah, whatever! Now don't waste my time, let's go!"

He dragged me by my hand.
Again my freaking heart started to refuse my mind & betraying me! It was pounding so hard that I could have a cardiac arrest anytime.
When we reached near the car, he gestured me to go in.
I got in the back seat to protect myself from being carried away by my damn feelings.

"I'm not your driver Miss. Come to the front seat!" He ordered.

"I'm scared of the front seat from my childhood!"
I used the most lame excuse I could find instantly.
He just kept silent & took the driver's seat to drive away.
I couldn't read whether he consumed my excuse or not.
.
.
We got the X-Ray done . I collected some reports of my other regular patient's whom I was gonna attend after I get free from this job.
We were exiting from the hospital.
"Let's go. I'll dro- .."
Jungkook's sentence got cut by Tae.
"Hey honey. You're here! Going home? Lemme drop you!" Tae offered hugging me showing how much he missed me.
"And who are you?" Jungkook questioned with a frown.

"Oh, hi! I'm Kim taehyung, Y/N's boyfriend!" Tae replied winking at me.
'What!! What's up with Tae!!'
I couldn't even open my mouth to utter a word & stood there dumbfounded.
"I think ,I'm getting late. See you at the office tomorrow Miss Y/N!" Jungkook ignored Tae & hurried to his car.
'What's wrong with thses guys!
Jungkook looked hurt!! Why'd he be ?? Maybe I've mistaken . I can't read jungkook's mind anymore. He's not the same bunny anymore!!'

I shrugged it & looked at Tae with the obvious question.
"What was that?" I raised an eyebrow questioning.

"What!! Let's go ,have dinner ! I'm hungry!!" Tae just avoided my question & dragged me to his car.

A/N:
An update as a Eid present!! Eid Mubarak you all!! 💜💜

A/N: An update as a Eid present!! Eid Mubarak you all!! 💜💜

#Mochi💜

#thatFamousTae💜

#thatFamousTae💜

#TheJeon💜