"shopping"

The whole ride I didn't dare to look at the front in case I'd meet a devil's eye.
      I was playing with my phone pretending fully engrossed but I could sense a pair eyes looking at me from time to time through the rear view mirror.
      Why those stares looked so unusual!! As if those were the way of screaming some hidden words that I couldn't figure out at that moment.

I was avoiding the gazes acting like I didn't notice at all.
Suddenly my mind snapped out at the sound of the car halting.

After a few minutes , Lisa came running to the car.
  But wait!! She didn't look like someone going on a date.

She was wearing a casual attire with a loose top paired with a jeans short.
In fact any people could misunderstand that jungkook & I are the couple here by our outfits.

Anyway, I shrugged it off. Lisa got into the car & hugged jungkook as always.
He replied with a kiss on her cheek.
  Gross!!
I rolled my eyes at annoyance.

She greeted me out of formality of course & I also did the same.

After like a decade, we reached
at the restaurant.
It was the luxurious one where I'd never in a million yrs dream to come by my own.

I was happy to come here though the companies I had were not good at all for my burning heart.

We headed to the entrance. Lisa & jungkook were walking in front & I was following them like a lost puppy.

I was definitely unwanted here but I had to bear with it. My misfortune!!

  A waiter guided us to a table .
Jungkook & Lisa got there seats.

I found a vacant table nearby & was about to go there when jungkook stopped me by grabbing my wrist.

"Where are you going?" He questioned.

"That table is empty. You guys need some privacy I guess!!" I replied nonchalantly.

"Sorry, my money is not for wasting on you. Sit here. We won't mind." He gestured the seat beside him.

"Then cut the amount from my salary Mr. Jeon. I don't wanna be the 3rd wheel ruining your beautiful date!!" I stated with irritation.

  Lisa kind of looked surprised as I reminded them of their date.
Something was definitely wrong there but I brushed my thoughts off.

Jungkook loosened his grip on my wrist & I went to the vacant table .

Avoiding their presence there, I concentrated on enjoying my iced americano & the desert that I ordered just then. But my mind was telling continuously to look at the couple from time to time.

They were enjoying their foods while gossiping. They enjoyed each other's companies as always.
They are truly compatible.

I was so into adoring the couple & burning my sanity that I didn't realize that I was actually staring at jungkook.
And successfully I got caught when he winked at me & smirked proudly.

' what he might be thinking now!! Obviously he'd think that, I was fangirling over him!!
Aishhh..y/n!! You should learn to control your eyes!!'
I facepalmed at that.

Turning my head at the speed of light, I pretended that nothing happened. Again I started to savour the taste of the sweet desert.

A moment later I felt the chair beside me being dragged & someone sat there.