"PERVERTTTTTT"

After finishing my work, I took a bath & put on my pajamas. Holding my book & his dinner I went to his room.

  It was almost 7 of the afternoon, early for the dinner but jungkook needed to rest enough that's why I thought of making it earlier.

Entering jungkook's room I found him playing with his phone.
Placing the tray of food on the nightstand ,I extended my hand on his forehead to check the temperature. I felt him flinching at my touch a bit.

Thankfully, normal temperature!!

Pulling my hand back from his forehead, I turned to give him the medicine. But he made me confused as out of nowhere he grabbed my wrist softly as if he was still nervous.

"Do you love Taehyung?"he asked with soft eyes , clearly fearing he'd hurt me again.

"He's my boyfriend!" I replied avoiding his gaze.

"That's not my answer ,noona!"
His fears got replaced with some kind of stubbornness.

"I've no other answers!"
I replied nonchalantly avoiding any kind of expression of my unwanted feeling.

I placed myself on the small couch by the window of his room acting to read my book way too focused when in real my mind was nowhere but in jungkook's question.

"Why?"He asked again after a moment.

What's going on his mind??

"Don't you think you're invading my personal life way too much Mr Jeon?" I asked him without looking his way.

He chuckled at that.

"Mr.Jeon!! Why all the formalities for me only? You don't call jimin hyung 'Mr.Park' neither hobi hyung !! Am I too irresistible that you're afraid you'll fall for my charm Huh!!" He smirked.

Here goes the Jeon charming jungkook again...

"They're friendly & too cute!" I smiled remembering the two smiling angels who have treated me so well before.

"And what about me?" He asked again with an anticipating look on his face.

Looks like the dinner got back the smug Jeon back on earth again...

"You're a Monster!" I just let it out shrugging the aftereffects my words could bring.

He chuckled at my smugness & nodded his head .

So unusual of him ,nah??

"You can sleep on the bed, this monster won't eat you up!" He said smirking as I was struggling to fit my form on that small couch.

"No, I'm more than okay here!" I replied but internally I was not cursing my smug self.

I'm gonna get unbearable body ache next morning for this stupid couch!!

Curling up & cursing myself, I hardly managed to fit & closed my eyes to sleep.

.
.
.
.
Opening my eyelids slightly to adjust the sunlight peeking out the curtains, I found myself more warm & comfortable.
I should've been chillier on the couch.

I snapped from my confusion at the feeling of someone stroking my hair.

Shoot!!!

The evil bunny was showing all the white pearls he got alarming me that he was gonna do something mischievous for sure.

Then it all hit me together!
I was not on the couch!!! ........on the bed & with jungkook??

I instantly covered my cheeks with both of my palms remembering the way bunny wished me morning before.