"You Still Love Him..."

I headed to my room. I was supposed to be the happiest person being all alone to enjoy my time away from that rude jeon for one day at least but I was not.
My heart was telling me that I'm missing my dearest one. He's being taken miles away from me every passing moment.
Could I dare to let that feeling take over me again?
No!!
I should be happy & so I called my happy pill.

At night:
     It's already 7.35pm by the watch.
  The whole day me & Tae had passed at the amusement park.
It's been ages since I had so much fun going back to be child again brushing all the pains away .
I screamed my heart out when we rode the roller coaster...yeah yeah, I'm afraid of height.

We were standing at the exit of the park when Tae got a phone call. He excused himself for sometime to take it as it was an emergency from the hospital.

I thought about scrolling the news feed on the phone.
I'm not that much active in social media but I try to keep updated about my surrounding.

There were news of road accidents, politics & many more that I just shrugged off .
Out of the blue, a very known face popped out on the screen .
I started reading-

The Golden Maknae of BTS, Jeon Jungkook was caught hanging out with the maknae of BP,Lisa: Are they secretary dating??

My eyes threatened to pop out anytime.
Yeah..I see them everyday clinging together but deep inside I wished that they're not dating.
But this news made me come back to reality.

'What even I was thinking huh!! Was I thinking that the jeon Jungkook will stay single & wait for his childhood noona to date, whom he doesn't even remember?'
Sadly ,yes!

Unknowingly, my heart was still holding on some impossible expectations.
Reality sucks ,you know!!
I was suddenly feeling numb .Like I want to scream out venting all the internal sufferings  but my voice got clogged in my throat. My mind stopped functioning.

"Y/N....Y/N!" Taehyung shouted waving his hand before my eyes to wake me up from the nightmares.

"Yaahh, why are you shouting?" I asked him.

"I'm calling you for past 5mins . where are you lost at?" He inquired trying to read my expression.

"Oh sorry. Let's go home. I've work tomorrow." I tried to ignore him walking away towards his car.
He followed me to the car & we drove off to my..no,no..the lion's territory.

The whole ride to my biggest surprise was pin drop silent...no sound was heard except the roar of car & horns which was far far opposite from Taehyunh's nature.
The usual Taehyung would chit chat until my ears began to pain & my stomach hurt resulting from laughter out of his humors.
'What has gotten into him?'