last Day!!

When we reached at the front gate of jungkook's building,it said 8.44am by the watch.
Jungkook must have gone to work already!!
I hugged thinking that.

Hopping off of the car I turned to go inside but then I turned back & ran to Tae.
"What happened?" Tae asked leaning against the car.

"We're still friends right?"I asked him fidgeting with my fingers nervously.

Pulling me gently in a warm embrace he replied chuckling "I'm not letting you go . Where will you get a handsome friend like me!! I'm too kind .So, I'll be your friend forever!!"

Why all the men around me are so cocky!!

Smacking his arms to pull away, I ran inside of the apartment.

After a long time I was genuinely happy . I felt like a heavy burden was lifted off of my chest & I can breath without any guilt of deceiving someone.

Clicking the password, I opened the door only to find a sleeping figure something on the couch of living room ,who started shuffling maybe being disturbed by the noise of door opening.

I tried my best to go to my room ignoring jungkook's presence avoiding any infuriating encounter again.

But was I ever lucky in those cases?
No.

"Where were you last night?" Jungkook asked in deep morning voice that could make me week on the knees anytime only if I was not angry with his rudeness.

Leaving the couch he merches towards me with a obvious question plastered on his face.

I kept silence.

I was not planning to give in his dominating rudeness anymore.

"I asked where the heck were you!!" This time I flinched slightly from the tone he used.
He was getting irritated from my silent treatment.

"At my friends!" I replied nonchalantly.

"Oh really!! These are your friend's clothes!! Don't you dare lie to me!" He replied with a sarcastic tone.

"I'm not lying!" I replied.

"Yes..you are!! You were at Tae's,your boyfriend's house!! Weren't you?" He shouted.

"Why does it matter & why are you shouting at me? I'm just a little doctor who work for you,you remember!! My whereabouts shouldn't bother you Sir!"
I replied with a high tone. If he thought only he could play the game then he's wrong.. I'm also a player here!!

"Obviously it bothers. You're bound to stay with me till your last day that I've reminded thousand times already!" He shouted back.

"Okay then, tomorrow is my last day. So,you shouldn't concern anymore. I'll try to obey you till my last day here,Mr Jeon!" Saying that I went straight to my room to get ready for office.

When I got out of my room to find jungkook already dressed up waiting for me.

"Let's go! We're already late!" He said sensing my presence & I followed him to the car.
I must tolerate for one day more.

.
.
.

The whole day ,I was busy helping the staffs in arranging things like costumes ,make ups ,schedules & so on for tomorrow stage as I had no work in my hands of my own.

Tomorrow is my last day here as promised so I had to handover things that were entrusted with me in the absence of jungkook's assistant.

It was already evening when I managed to get back in my office room after a long hectic day to arrange my things & head back home.
Jungkook & other BTS members will be practicing till midnight for perfection.
And yes,Lisa too.