chapter 3 {part 1}: My primary school days

In September 2010, was the first day of primary school. i was finally getting to go to school with my sister. Me and my sister are very close and everywhere she goes i trail behind. my sister zarisha was attending special ed at sacred heart primary school{because she was special. she could do every thing a normal person can do but the only thing she couldn't talk. she was born with a sickness called hernia that affected her blood and she went for blood transfusion. she has 16 medals for track and field because she is very fast. and people tease her about the way she talks. they would make fun of her and give her the label as cripple. and that would piss me off. but i don't care what anybody thinks of my sister. she is currently 25 years old and she is strong and i love her just the way she is.}.and i on the other hand, attended regular class like the other students. i was in infant 1.

on that day, my mother was with me. i wasn't paying attention. instead, i was busy observing everything around me and to try get comfortable with my new school. i didn't realized when i was by my class until my mother said: " Teesha, this is your class. let's go inside." before i could walk in, i felt a heavy feeling of anxiousness in my stomach rising within me. so i took a deep breath and i walked in. the first thing i asked my mother was who is my teacher? what's my teacher name?. my mother looked at me and told me: "Teesha, this lady is your gran-aunt Vianna Mae Miguel." after she told me this, i immediately started to feel scared. and to make it worse, the last thing she told my strict aunt was to discipline me if i gave any trouble. the bell rang at 8:00 and it was time to go to church for devotion. Our principal back then was Mrs. Sabal.

Mrs. sabal was a nice person but is very strict. our teacher told us to make a line so that we could to the church and we did so. My days in infant 1 from ages 4-5 was the worst. I felt like one of the most unlucky child in the world. not only did my strict teacher a.k.a my aunt, was very tough with me but, she would hit me in the back and some of the students too because some of them were out of hand. and she would even grab me from my uniform blouse and strech it up. some days, when someone did something to me, the person would go and tell lies about me and the she would come and hit me even tho i wasn't the one doing anything. and then, i would put my head on the desk and cry while the others would laugh and make fun of me and still teased me about my sister on top. it was tough. but that was only the staring of it.

Here is a picture of me, my little brother and my cousins in infant 1

Here is a picture of me, my little brother and my cousins in infant 1. And the building behind us was the special Ed my sister Zar attend.