My days at primary school {part 7}

In September 2016-2017 from the ages of 9-10 years old, I was in standard 5. My teacher who taught me was Ms. Loretta Lucas. She is a very smart teacher and she was nice but strict. I was classed with the same people who ruined my childhood and who took advantage of me when I was young. And guess who our principal was. It so happens to be ms. Acosta, who didn't like me at all. On the other hand, I thought things would have gotten better for me BUT IT DIDN'T. It just got worse than it was before. On the firs day, i went to school all by myself since i was in the upper division and my little brother was in the lower division.

when i arrived at school, i entered the compound with a negative feeling in my stomach and my mind. i would escape reality by entering my mind and not pay attention to anybody at all. And since i was different from everybody else, i didn't mind being invisible. when i saw our principal, my whole face went from laughing to dying. You know when someone break a shocking news to you, and you feel like dying? yup, that was the expression on my face and to make that worst, our principal's daughter Jesslyn, was in my class. with that said, i ran to my class to put my backpack down when i saw a new female student walked in. Her name was shenelle Ellis. And knowing the friendly person i am, i went to talk to her. i asked if we could be friends and she agreed. { now, before i continue with my story, i forgot to mention this about me: back then, i was a person who just love friends and since i was very stubborn, i always end up with all karma from each and every corner just because i didn't want to listen that friends are nothing but trouble}. Anyways, sooner or later, we became good friends. i would walk home with her from school, tell her jokes and give her nick names. but she was also some one who loved to dance. and whenever people called her " crossed-eye", i will tell her she was beautiful and that nothing is wrong with her eyes.

sooner or later, things got worse real quick. i started getting in some serious fights and quarrels with my classmates and since the principal didn't like me, that just made my life worse. i recall a time i got in my first fight with my classmate kiana. she pushed me and i picked up a pencil and the point almost broke in her temple because i was so angry. and where did i go? THE OFFICE. i got scolded by my teacher and then got sent outside. by the way, i have a really bad temper that i can't control at all and it's dangerous for someone like me who couldn't control it. another time, i went in church to sing and i caught a panic attack. the teacher i was playing around and i wasn't and since i was very timid, anything makes me nervous and raises my pressure. so i threw myself down and curled up in a ball and panicked in embarrassment and pressure. and after that happened, i never wanted to sing ever again. the principal's daughter who was in my class started to talk about me and spread rumors about me to shenelle. shenelle came and told me what she said and i told her that i will pretend that i never heard anything. sooner or later, shenelle and jesslyn started to talk about people and then put the blame on me. { like they went and told my classmate that i was talking about her sister which i would never do}. 

whenever i have something, that's when everyone would want to be my friend.{ ok, technically not every one because the rest who didn't do me anything were already friends with me so it didn't mattered}. then i started to see that shenelle didn't like me anymore. Neither her mother, father or brother liked me and even their dogs hated me they thought i was a bad influence on her but only if they knew that their daughter was the one making them think that i'm a bad person when i'm not. All because of me. If i would have only listen to my parents not to fool with friends i wouldn't have been suffering. But then again, not everyone liked me . a few days later, shenelle and i fought outside of compound after school was over. the warden saw us fighting and she grabbed the two of us and took us straight to the office. now before i could have explained myself properly, the principal looked at me and said this in creole{ some of you will not understand it at all}: " dah weh happen to you? you no tiyad a di come inna my office gyal". in a harsh tone. i stood there like a champion and took it in. i wanted to answer her back bad. then she told the both of us to bring a old blouse because we will be doing detention working in the hot sun cleaning the entire compound from top to bottom. without any word, i stepped out of the office and left to go home. when i arrived, i told my mom about what happened and this was what she told me: " ah-ha dah good fi yuh. if you mi only listen to me, none ah dis neva mi wa happen to yuh". I learnt my lesson.

i took my first confirmation on march 17, 2017.

This was a picture of me when I came back from school  Christmas party 😅

This is another picture of me leaving to go to school.
I was 12 years old when I took this picture 😎