chapter 4 {part 2}: my primary school days

In September 2011, from ages 5-6, i was in infant 2. My teacher name was Ms. Valencio. She was also strict too. And again i felt unlucky and i had very low self esteem about myself, and i cried a lot. The amount of embarrassment i had, the days of being bullied, i didn't tell anyone because i felt like no one cared and so i kept all that pain in my heart. there were some days when i would get tired of the other students bullying me and i would argue with them to leave me alone. but no matter how hard i tried, i still got beat up and for every new principal that was there, they didn't like me and would always shout at me when i try to explain. everyone who i came across, they were strict even my mother got strict with me.

i remember a time i got an assignment with math and my mother was helping me . And for every wrong answer i gave, my mother would hit me in the face with her hands until eventually, she made my nose bleed . when i looked at my blouse, it was stained with the blood pouring from my nose. i was crying so much that my eyes got so puffy. And besides, i didn't really got a lot of attention from my teachers and classmates because i was very introverted and timid. and i didn't had any best friends. i only had like two friends and their names were Byron{ my childhood friend} and Armoni my cousin. all the rest just bullied me a lot. Some days when i went to school, i just played invisible and quiet so that the teacher didn't know i existed.

And in my class i had a classmate named Adrian. But sadly he died young. Turns out he ran away to go swimming and he drowned to the bottom of the sea. It was devastating to everyone even the teachers. But he was a good person but was a little bit stubborn. and i wonder what was death like and what happens when we die.